Slime girl for genesis 3 & 8

Any chance someone can make a girl made of slime jelly or goo for genesis 3 or 8. Like one entirely made of slime or whatever???? I’d pay for that! I know they have slime “props” for genesis but no characters actually made ENTIRELY of slime jelly or goo. Kinda like the one in the picture below 

1DEEB832-75C6-46C3-94C3-91A9113414DC.jpeg
1152 x 981 - 124K

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,591

If you want a figure made up of a substance, just find a shader in the store and use it on the figure. one of these might work https://www.daz3d.com/slime-iray-shaders

• MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,115
    I'd love toony slime hair for them, maybe if it's d-forced too. I agree about the shaders.
  • EthinEthin Posts: 1,010

I've been wanting to make a slime/jelly character, and a good shader (in both 3DL and Iray) would be key, but I wanted to do one with bones and generations 3 and 4 are the only ones with skeleton figures.

Yes some globby gooey drippy sticky stringy toon hair would be nice.

• I rendered scenes with  slime girls (kinda) I used horrible slime for iray for the dripping stuff and iray slime shaders for reshading my choice if genesis 8 female characters and toon style hairs like cutie hair which I reshaded with the corresponding shaders used the character's regular eye textures. Same with genesis 3. Haven't tried 8.1 but I'll be trying that in the next few days or so. I'll let you all know how and if that works when I do 

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,790
    edited June 2021

Did this real quick, I´m sure it can be done better but perhaps it´s a starting point?

Material preset for G8.1F attached.

01.png
    800 x 667 - 430K
    duf
    duf
    slime G8.1F.duf
    Post edited by Hylas on
  • Nice. Thought it could 

• Might try to make green or blue 

• Hylas, how to I open that .duf you posted in Daz Studio without the DIM so I can use it as a basis or template for further creation/editing and/use it as-is?

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,790

RemiliaSutton said:

Hylas, how to I open that .duf you posted in Daz Studio without the DIM so I can use it as a basis or template for further creation/editing and/use it as-is?

It´s a materials preset. Copy it to a place where you keep your materials (eg C:\Users\mail\Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library\Presets\Materials),

load a G8.1F, select her, and apply the preset.

• Hylas, thanks for the instructions

• KrzysztofaKrzysztofa Posts: 226

Another shader set you should consider is https://www.daz3d.com/gummy-shader-presets-for-iray

Its called "gummy" but with the right opacity options, I find it comes close to the typical "slime person" trope

• Yes I will consider that one too. Tbh I'm just gonna use whatever shaders I pick as a starting point. I just want close enough not exactly 100% perfect but you all provided very good options. I thank you