Where the promo goodies banner for teena?

MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

what discounts with teena in my cart?

https://www.daz3d.com/teena

Comments

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,162
    edited May 2019

Teena is in this promo: https://www.daz3d.com/weekend-mega-fast-grab

ETA: But the only other things in that offer should work for any new release, not just one oy yesterday's.

Post edited by MelanieL on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited May 2019

Teena is just a New release,  same as all the rest of today's new releases.  She is a standalone 3rd Party figure. 

So if you put Teena in the cart it gives you access to the weekend mega fast grab; as do all other New releases.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

thanks

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,593

...she is cute, but what about clothing fits?  I know there are a few clothing items included but wondering if there will be a fit clone forthcoming?

• VyusurVyusur Posts: 2,235
    edited May 2019

I tried to make a clone, but it doesn't work on shoes.

Teena_flying_001.png
    1000 x 1300 - 2M
    Post edited by Vyusur on

..it also looks like there are some issues with the arms and sides. 

Since it appears autofit doesn't work, will there be a separate line of clothing?

kyoto kid said:

..it also looks like there are some issues with the arms and sides. 

Since it appears autofit doesn't work, will there be a separate line of clothing?

Sure, I'm going to make a separate line of clothing and poses in future.

...excellent.

a lot can be done with a basic body suit

edited May 2019
    Mystarra said:

a lot can be done with a basic body suit

Ok, I will keep it in mind.

Post edited by Vyusur on

...footwear fitting has always been a bane with the release of every new Genesis iteration.

There is also an issue with fitting clothing between G8 and older Genesis versions as instead of the usual default "T" position (arms at 90°) which we have become accustomed, to G8's default pose uses the "A" position (arms at a 45°).  In which default pose does Teena load?

Both Leon and Teena have T-pose as default.

...thanks.  

• Hi I have a problem with Teena. Is it a Genesis 3 or 8 model ? It looks as a G3F as it appears in T-pose by delault.
    Meanwhile, D3F and D8F poses do not work on the figure. I I use scripts to transform G3G into G8F or G8F to G3F, it simply does not work,
    It is like the model was not recognized as a G3F and/or G8F model.
    I think there is a problem coming from the source itself...
    With more than 540 DAZ3D objects in my library, it is the first time it happens.
    An update soon ? As it is, it cannot be used.
    The dress cannot be be set... a big hole under the right hand while using dForce.
    There is obviously a problem with that figure. It can happen but an upgrade would be more than welcome.
    Or a refund...

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Hi I have a problem with Teena. Is it a Genesis 3 or 8 model ? It looks as a G3F as it appears in T-pose by delault.
    Meanwhile, D3F and D8F poses do not work on the figure. I I use scripts to transform G3G into G8F or G8F to G3F, it simply does not work,
    It is like the model was not recognized as a G3F and/or G8F model.
    I think there is a problem coming from the source itself...
    With more than 540 DAZ3D objects in my library, it is the first time it happens.
    An update soon ? As it is, it cannot be used.
    The dress cannot be be set... a big hole under the right hand while using dForce.
    There is obviously a problem with that figure. It can happen but an upgrade would be more than welcome.
    Or a refund...

Teena is a stand alone figure,  as stated on the sales page.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,052

Or a refund...

There's no problem with that figure, she's neither G3F nor G8F, and is not supposed to be.

You can ask for a refund if you're not interested in using the figure as a standalone, there's a 30 days moneyback guarantee. To do that open a support ticket in Help Center.

• Ah OK, I understand now. It is the first time I meet a "standalone" in two years I am working with DAZ3D... I did even not know the concept and I was a little bit disappointed. It is a very nice creation, I'll keep it.. Thank you for your comments.

She looks interesting.  waiting for $$ to bring her home.

• Ah OK, I understand now. It is the first time I meet a "standalone" in two years I am working with DAZ3D... I did even not know the concept and I was a little bit disappointed. It is a very nice creation, I'll keep it.. Thank you for your comments.

Standalone figures aren't that common. I can't think of any human ones (other than the very low resolution Loretta and Lorenzo Lo Rez). Even most/all of the monster figures are based on a given generation, like Minotaur 6.

• I see there is G8F and a G3F clone for Teena. Nice, but I do not understand how to play with that...

The package is only a "data" folder with subfolders and 4 Morphs. No idea how to install that.

Does anyone have an answer to that ? How to use it ?

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,052

In your content directory there should already be a folder called "data". The one from the package should be merged with that one (keep the folder hierarchy).