OT Second Annual Psychic's Convention - You'll KNOW when and where

GoggerGogger Posts: 2,305

Oh, good. Glad to see you here.
Have you ever had a psychic or psychic-like experience that defies scientific explanation?

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,699

I heard it got canceled due to unforeseen circumstances.

• GoggerGogger Posts: 2,305

But they KNEW that was going to happen so they had a contingency plan.

I think the next time I visit Mummy, Misty will beg for more cat food and either or both cats will use the litter box and I would have to clean it,

Wait!  That is not a premonition as it is more of knowing Misty.  Also I hope the cats use the litter box instead of the carpet or one of my mum’s flower pots.

• Since I already know what is going to happen there I see no reason to attend.

edited May 2019

I heard they ran out of toilet paper so they are using sandpaper instead.

Edit I mean does anyone know where my tv remote is?

Post edited by Sfariah D on
  • LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,795

you left it in the kitchen last time you went for the fridge

Linwelly said:

you left it in the kitchen last time you went for the fridge

Nope I found some cookies but those are gone now.

Future Me ate the cookies Past Me stashed and now Present Me has to go without. (Time Travelers are rotten that way!)

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,730

You could try remote viewing.

Taoz said:

There is no remote. BE the remote.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited May 2019

Post edited by Chohole on
  • TaozTaoz Posts: 9,730
    Gogger said:
    Taoz said:

There is no remote. BE the remote.

I don't like people pushing my buttons.

Taoz said:

Okay?

I asked my boyfriend “How do I delete the metadata for smart content to build it from scratch”. He said IDK.

My psychic reading does not show both the where and the when and what it is doing all at the same time?  I either know when or where?  but not both at the same time?

My psychic reading does not show both the where and the when and what it is doing all at the same time?  I either know when or where?  but not both at the same time?

Psychic Disphasia. The struggle is real.

Gogger said:

True.  I know that DS4.11 will be the stable version but I do not know when. I know that something is going to happen tomorrow but I do not know where it will happen.

I know my CMS is messed up because something is wrong with the metadata or something like that.

I found my TV remote but now I forgot what I was going to watch on tv.

• WahilWahil Posts: 307
    Gogger said:

Have you ever had a psychic or psychic-like experience that defies scientific explanation?

Everytime I start typing a reply, you ......

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,153
    edited May 2019

you know I been thinking alot of the here after. & No I'm not thinking of death . but every time i walk in a room I wonder what am I "here after"

Post edited by Ivy on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,810

there was the one time I grabbed the meat cleaver and .,... oops Psychic blush sorry I misread .....

• Subtropic PixelSubtropic Pixel Posts: 2,378
    Ivy said:

you know I been thinking alot of the here after. & No I'm not thinking of death . but every time i walk in a room I wonder what am I "here after"

Well now the death one has me asking, "why do we call it the "here" after?  Shouldn't it be the "there after", because after all it isn't "here" it's "there".

...or is it?  Things that make you go "hmmmmm"...  enlightened

Maybe a Psychic can answer the question.  How does Speak into existence work?  I know if I just say I am going to eat Pizza will not get me pizza.  If I go to that pizza place over there and say “I want a cheese pizza slice” and pay them the right amount I get the pizza slice.  I do not get it.  Maybe I am too selfish for it to work for me.

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,171

Senility sucks.  So, if you can read my mind then you're doing better than I am. frown

Senility sucks.  So, if you can read my mind then you're doing better than I am. frown

I wrote a thesis on how to end all wars and world hunger but it was written in this spot.  It got eaten and I forgot it.

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232

I've just decided to organise a Time Travellers' Convention to be held two weeks ago. RSVP.

(FWIW, the late Professor Stephen Hawking really did try this. No-one turned up.)

I've just decided to organise a Time Travellers' Convention to be held two weeks ago. RSVP.

(FWIW, the late Professor Stephen Hawking really did try this. No-one turned up.)

I tried to attend but I got sent two years too late, but I did get back here in time(well I missed an hour of work due to this attempt)

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,171

Well, there's his problem.  He was late.

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,795
    Gogger said:

True.  I know that DS4.11 will be the stable version but I do not know when. I know that something is going to happen tomorrow but I do not know where it will happen.

I know my CMS is messed up because something is wrong with the metadata or something like that.

Maybe its Schrödingers DS4.11 it's stable or maybe not as long as it is in the box, you will know if it was stable in the box as soon as you take it out, but then its unstable ...

It is like the 9 or ten usb drives I found. At least one has a windows installer.  It is probably a blue swivel one which I have several that fit that description 

• SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453

"The future ain't what it used to be." -- Yogi Berra

"The waiter said they served breakfast anytime, so I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance." -- Steven Wright

At the race track, drivers like to say, "The older I get, the faster I was!"