SMILE DELIGHT FOR Genesis 2 MALE - INSTALLER ISSUE (Problem FIXED)

Cake OneCake One Posts: 381

Hi everyone.

The Smile Delight edition for male went live this morning.

It seems there is a issue in the installer itself, wich mean the dials won't show up in Studio.

The product will be fixed and updated in the next hours.

Meanwhile, if you don't want to wait and feel confortable browsing in your daz folders, here is the way to do it yourself :

In your studio directory, the smile folder is actually located in :
data/genesis2/male/Morphs/Cake One/
where it should be in :
data/DAZ3D/genesis2/male/Morphs/Cake One/​

I truly apologize for the problem and the trouble it may cause you.
I'll post here again as soon as i know the problem is fixed and the product is updated.

If you have any issue meanwhile, please, feel free to post here or PM me here as well.

Have a nice Day
Cake One

Post edited by Cake One on

Comments

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the heads up Cake. Bought this set as soon as it was available. I fixed it by dragging the files in the right place, and they work fantastic:) But an official fix would be best.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Just bought, will hold up for update. I'm not to the expression yet anyway. Thank you for the info.

• Cake OneCake One Posts: 381
    edited December 1969

The installer is now fixed, the product is updated so you can download it again in your account or simply downloaded it from DIM (in the Product Updates category).

Thank you for your comprehension and patience, and thanks for the DAZ team who could react so quickly.

Cake One

• tblakemailtblakemail Posts: 2
    edited December 1969

My the smiles are not working on Genesis 2 in Daz 4.6 Pro.... Any help out there?

I can see them in my content but they will not apply to the actor...

edited December 1969

My the smiles are not working on Genesis 2 in Daz 4.6 Pro.... Any help out there?

I can see them in my content but they will not apply to the actor...

Hi
    Is it a new install or did they work before?
    When did you download them?
    Is it a manual install or a DIm install?

• tblakemailtblakemail Posts: 2
    edited December 1969

The product was purchased and downloaded yesterday.

I downloaded it and then installed with DAZ Install Manager.

I can see the smile icons in my Content Library and I can add them to Smart Content.

However, they do not affect the Genesis 2 when merged to scene or applied manually to the face..

edited December 1969

I replied to your email but for the record here, here is the response :
    Feel free to continue here or via email as you like

I’m not sure about what you mean by « they do not even show up in the content library ».
    Here are 2 screenshot of Daz studio, showing where you should see the dials :
    http://gyazo.com/aa6d4c16d6131b6df8a54f55d3e30012
    and
    http://gyazo.com/4692d6dcdff2030267485fd978c68c15

I screenshot the male version but the same thing applies to the female version.
    Basically the dials can be found in the parameters tab or in posing tab under Genesis 2 root or genesis 2 head (Expressions)

Can you take a look if you see them there and can you please take a screenshot of your own parameters tab, with head expression selected so i see what shows there
    Thanks