Lola Freebies

guilledcfguilledcf Posts: 75
edited May 2019 in Freebies

Good evening! Big fat freebie today!

This FREE BUNDLE includes:

LOLA, an all-new, fully-rigged, Iray-friendly, original female figure for DAZ Studio! She comes with lovingly hand-painted textures and 4 facial morphs for (somewhat limited) expressiveness.

BASIC TOMBOY OUTFIT (Shirt, Pants, Boots, Undies, Bracers, Hair), all conforming and Iray textured.

16 DEFAULT POSES (8 Full Body; 4 + 4 Hand) to get her started.

DOWNLOAD LINK

Further: Made primarily as a practice, I guess, using Sculptris, Blender and Daz Studio; secondarily as I wanted to have a “from scratch” model for my own renders (blatant lie! I never render anything lol). Even considered selling her, but there are still some rough spots (them hands, them lips, potential weightmap oddities) here and there – and anyway I don't see a lot of market for yet another standalone girl, having so many top-quality models already available for free. So, free it is. Dammit :P

Let me know how she works for u plz, Im pretty excited with this one ^u^

Post edited by guilledcf on

Comments

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,294

LOL just grab this at the unmentionable place, looks great and can't wait to try. Thank you for your generousity.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited May 2019

LOL just grab this at the unmentionable place, looks great and can't wait to try. Thank you for your generousity.

An unmentionable site     curiousity has got me,,   which site is unmentionable I wonder.I can't think of one off hand,  even Renderotica and similar sites are allowed to be mentioned, just not linked.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • Eustace ScrubbEustace Scrubb Posts: 2,687

No facial expressions or adjustments whatsoever.

• mininessiemininessie Posts: 324
    edited May 2019

No facial expressions or adjustments whatsoever.

she has some...guille.dcf specified it..they are few...but they work...you can use limit off in the parameter tabs...you can use dformers too to change some parts...or scale them...i did it on my image...and...it is free..most of us even cannot model LOL 

i am sure soon will be more things for her.

thanks guille.dcf

Lola.jpg
    1080 x 1080 - 1019K
    Post edited by mininessie on
  • guilledcfguilledcf Posts: 75

Thanks everyone for your kind comments and feedback (and renders)!

@Faeryl Womyn @Chohole The Unnamable Place. Some time ago i got me some some threads deleted by mods cause i hinted i might sell something there (which btw i didnt :/ ). Anyway I had a look around before posting this, and saw some people linked their freebies there, so guessed freestuff was alright. Hush!

@Eustace Scrubb @mininessie yeah well, this:

is pretty much all she does lol. (Notice teeth are ever-clenching :S ) Dont ya worry tho, I'll be releasing some extra morphs (facial or not) now n then. 

You're welcome minnie sweetie. amazing render, again :)

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,294

I haven't had threads deleted but have had posts removed...lol

Cho I just thought it safer to just go with unmentionable, less chance of a deletion and makes for some funny posts sometimes...lol

I'm not seeing anything for facial movement, and I'd rather not fight with magnets.  I'll try a re-install, though...

Eustace Scrubb  here:

Lola expresions.jpg
    437 x 368 - 82K

Thanks, y'all.  I found 'em.

@Eustace Scrubb @mininessieThats right, Expressions are under the main figure, not the head (as they usually are on Genesis and others). Maybe a reinstall will do it?  Hope you find them, but don't expect too much, theyre kinda sketchy as for now :P Some future facial morphs pack will hopefully meke them a bit better. And, speaking of morph packs:

This FREE MORPH PACK includes 4 Full Body morphs for Lola

DOWNLOAD LINK

Also, there's already some great 3rd party (2nd for some :P) content for Lola! I hope creators wont mind me to link to their stuff:

Lola Egyptian Skin by @mininessie

nuisette14 for Lola DForce ready by guy91600

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

Wow, those are pretty awesome. I will try them this week.

thank you again!

and for the link! laugh

• Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,404

Quick question. Does she have "Naughty bits?"

Quick question. Does she have "Naughty bits?"

dude -- she dosnt even have a proper mouth lol! Textures have nipples, but down there is just some, hum, darkening, yknow. The mesh itself is innocent in its simplicity.

• PsyckosamaPsyckosama Posts: 495

What is with that neck?

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

Lola got her own page at the Poserdazfreebies wiki: https://poserdazfreebies.miraheze.org/wiki/Lola

Most of the free resources are yours, but there are two by others. smiley

edited May 2019

Thanks Kerya

Post edited by mininessie on
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

some more clothes:

Action Actress Lola for Toon Grrl Lola

A single Earring, the conforming Jacket and shirt for Toon Grrl Lola. Requires Daz Studio 4.9 or higher.

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/action-actress-lola-for-toon-grrl-lola/82252

edited May 2019

Need to catchup!

What is with that neck?

Well, it links head with torso... care to elaborate?

Kerya said:

Lola got her own page at the Poserdazfreebies wiki: https://poserdazfreebies.miraheze.org/wiki/Lola

Most of the free resources are yours, but there are two by others. smiley

Thats great to hear! I'm of course an avid user. I even joined the wiki once and all, guess to get the Junkhead featured, but them wikis are just too abtruse for me, couldt figure it out lol. Thank you :) And of course it's great to see people doing content for her. That outfit by Elleque is amazing :D

I have some new (and not so new) stuff too:

(Sorry for the burr -_- It's been already fixed in the original download, so this is only for Lolas downloaded before May 22nd '19 -- which is pretty much everyone at the time of posting lol).

Post edited by guilledcf on
    Great thanks!

What is with that neck?

You mean, other than being two or three times as long as makes proportional sense, even in a toon, and permanently recurved by twenty degrees or so?

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,646

I find her quite charming neck and all.

I love that neck!

Well I'm utterly hearbroken that some of you guys don't like the neck, yo. What can I say, I just love long necks. Like that of the old Parmigianno painting. Or of the Kayan Lawhi women. Or of the Na'vi. (None of which, if you think about it, makes a lot of sense either). But, that's just a personal design choice, and I understand not everyone has to like it. That would be creepy.

Glad to see not everyone has succumbed to this sinister shortneck fever tho ;D

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

Well I for one really like this character and everything about her including her neck!

• juve_satrianijuve_satriani Posts: 138
    Finally G2M Animated Shape have perfect pair :) Thanks for this

some more images with Lola

Inanimated suspension.jpg
    1000 x 1200 - 486K
    Bucolic .jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 886K
    Walking on nature.jpg
    900 x 900 - 790K
    Egyptian LolaPortrait.jpg
    1080 x 1080 - 878K
  • SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

some more images with Lola

Some pretty amazing renders with Lola, I really like the one with the unicorn the best though wink

Thank you so much!