EJ Hugo for Michael 6 [Commercial]

EmmaAndJordiEmmaAndJordi Posts: 952
edited November 2013 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Hi all!

EJ Hugo, our character for M6, has been just released. You can find him here:
http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/ej-hugo

We are very fond to vampire novels. He represents the romantic man and the tormented hero.
He can have very different appearances and be a very versatile character, with custom sculpted head morph.

He includes several face options, from goatee for a casual boy, also without goatee, of course, an option for Venetian mask, that reminds the Vampire novels inspired in the 18th century... so you can imagine him in a Venetian street full of fog, lurking in the corners looking for his next victim. He also has Gothic face options, and we included also some Gothic nails. We also put another face option with the reddish eye contour that you may have seen in dozens of movies and illustrations. That romantic red eye contour is also used nowadays in fashion makeups.

About the eyes: we included 7 natural eyes, and 3 of fantasy, that are the typical vampire eyes. One set is completely black and may also work for demonic or evil characters, or even a wizard, or someone possessed by a curse. You also have the red eyes of vampire, and another one with the red sclera that you saw in many movies.

There is a vampire teeth custom sculpted morph, and mat options for the teeth clean or with blood in teeth and tongue.

We could not forget the blood in a vampire, so it also includes the typical mouth with blood drips, and the bites in the neck.

About the tattoos: you can put the tattoos in one arm, the other, or in both arms.

In the left arm you have the tattoo of the Death between blue roses, flowers that Alchemists used as symbol of the impossible, and birds under it surrounding that scene. That tattoo symbolizes the impossibility of the death of the vampire, and the suffering that this fact produces to him.

In the other arm there is a phrase in Latin: "Memento Mori", that means "Remember that you are a mortal being". It is the warning of the vampire to his possible victims, that feel attracted irremediably by his attractive and probably will be doomed to death.

He also includes 10 expressions and a zero expression: 5 for a casual male, and 5 for vampire.

Well, and umm... yes he has a genital morph and textures LOL! Custom sculpted for better realism :D

And all DSON and Poser files are included so it can be used by all users in Poser and in DAZ Studio.

Hope you guys like Hugo and find him as fun to use as we loved to do him! ;)

We want to tell something more: all the promos were made thanks to the product "Michael 4 for Genesis 2 Male" that you can find here: http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/michael-4-for-genesis-2-male
(it allows to use your M4 clothing and other products on M6)

popup_8.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 765K
popup_6.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 957K
popup_2.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 921K
popup_1.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 918K
Main.jpg
1200 x 1500 - 1M
Post edited by EmmaAndJordi on

Comments

• SloshSlosh Posts: 2,391
    edited December 1969

This is a beautifully made texture and morph for Michael 6. I shared with Emma and Jordi awhile back and have been very impatiently waiting for this release so that I could share some renders. Now, he is here, so the wait is over. I will be back with a render or two, but in the meantime don't hesitate to get Hugo. He is a wonderful character.

• EmmaAndJordiEmmaAndJordi Posts: 952
    edited December 1969

Slosh said:
    This is a beautifully made texture and morph for Michael 6. I shared with Emma and Jordi awhile back and have been very impatiently waiting for this release so that I could share some renders. Now, he is here, so the wait is over. I will be back with a render or two, but in the meantime don't hesitate to get Hugo. He is a wonderful character.

Yay! We're longing to see them! :)

• SloshSlosh Posts: 2,391
    edited December 1969

I was hoping to see some great vampire renders in here by now. Sorry it took so long to post, it's been a busy day. The first is a render I did with Hugo as he approaches his victim. She doesn't sense that he is behind her.

The first image seemed to feature the girl more than Hugo, so I did a second render. In this one, I made use of the blood textures on the mouth, the teeth, and the neck. In this story, he has been bitten and he has feasted on human blood, so is now re-awakened as a full vampire. I'm not sure if that's how it works, but that's what I came up with :)

Re-Awakening.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 893K
    You_Cant_Hide.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 1002K
    edited December 1969

Slosh said:
    I was hoping to see some great vampire renders in here by now. Sorry it took so long to post, it's been a busy day. The first is a render I did with Hugo as he approaches his victim. She doesn't sense that he is behind her.

The first image seemed to feature the girl more than Hugo, so I did a second render. In this one, I made use of the blood textures on the mouth, the teeth, and the neck. In this story, he has been bitten and he has feasted on human blood, so is now re-awakened as a full vampire. I'm not sure if that's how it works, but that's what I came up with :)

Heya this is so cool!!! We love vampire illustrations, they have that mix of mystery and action, that we love them. And those are great! You just got the essence of the character. Thanks a lot!

• iDiruiDiru Posts: 696
    edited December 1969

Hello...
    I am sorry that I am not here to buy the product
    rather I am here to ask a question...
    What is this hair you have used, and is it useable for m4 on Poser Pro 2012? It's perfect for what I need, but I don't think I can use it u.u
    I mean the hair on the top image.

edited December 1969

iDiru said:
    Hello...
    What is this hair you have used, and is it useable for m4 on Poser Pro 2012? It's perfect for what I need, but I don't think I can use it u.u

Hi! :) The hair we used is Mon Chevalier Hair: http://www.daz3d.com/mon-chevalier-hair

• iDiruiDiru Posts: 696
    edited December 1969

iDiru said:
    Hello...

Hi! :) The hair we used is Mon Chevalier Hair: http://www.daz3d.com/mon-chevalier-hair

...someone suggested that to me, then someone else posted a link to your thread saying ask you...and it was the same hair, lol.
    it didn't look quite right in the product image for what I needed but I guess it hasuseful dials..
    thank you much

edited December 1969

iDiru said:
    iDiru said:
    Hello...

...someone suggested that to me, then someone else posted a link to your thread saying ask you...and it was the same hair, lol.
    it didn't look quite right in the product image for what I needed but I guess it hasuseful dials..
    thank you much

Your welcome! ;)