Adding text in the 3d space?

glossedsfmglossedsfm Posts: 329

Hi,

Is it possible to add some text or a note in the space somewhere next to my character? I've added a g8f, given her some clothes, adjusted the morphs and did all the work.  But somewhere off to the side i want to add like a note of some sort.  That way when i revisit the project weeks or months later i can see the note to remind me about whatever it is i needed reminding of. 

Comments

• LenioTGLenioTG Posts: 2,118

With this product you can comment your save files: https://www.daz3d.com/super-save

• glossedsfmglossedsfm Posts: 329
    edited May 2019

I'll pass on that...

I wasnt looking for anything super complicated that will let me write a short novel in Daz3ds.  Just something that will let me add a few words.  I'll just add a blank group and write out my reminder notes in the group name.

Post edited by glossedsfm on

I'll pass on that...

I wasnt looking for anything super complicated that will let me write a short novel in Daz3ds.  Just something that will let me add a few words.  I'll just add a blank group and write out my reminder notes in the group name.

That may be a cool solution :)

I add the text of my stories with Photoshop. Many people use Comic Life 3.

• glossedsfmglossedsfm Posts: 329

I wanted to use something  within Daz3d that wouldnt require me to use an outside program.  Like if i put it on a notepad i might forget about the notepad and accidentally delete it or the .duf and notepad might get separated.

I wanted to use something  within Daz3d that wouldnt require me to use an outside program.  Like if i put it on a notepad i might forget about the notepad and accidentally delete it or the .duf and notepad might get separated.

Honestly, I think Comic Life 3 is the best choice if you want to do this seriously! ^^

I'm using Photoshop because I already know it, but I'll have to learn that software too one day...

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 1,983
    edited May 2019

Honestly,  don't  think  This is the meaning  _

_ they saying more like Photoshop Notes  _ _thanx

Post edited by ed3D on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,818
    edited May 2019

Sorry misunderstood the question 

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

I'll pass on that...

I do something similar. I use Create->New Node… from the main menu, then name the node something like: Note: Before rendering do such-and-such. If I have several notes, I may group them together. Then I can read my notes in the Scene tab.

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 1,983
    edited May 2019

Sorry misunderstood the question 

_how it seems like the meaning , anyways 

_  Photoshop Notes  _are  like Sticky notes -  Post-it Notes

_thanx

Post edited by ed3D on