Fight Lab for Genesis 8 Male (Work in Progress) [Commercial]

Those ThingsThose Things Posts: 1,113

This project has been unbelievably large and complex, but I can at last see the light at the end of the tunnel! 

Fight Lab is a massive library (well over 120 already, and more to come) of base poses designed for creating realistic fight scenes in Studio. Dozens of detailed punching, kicking, elbowing, kneeing, headbutting, blocking, dodging and evading, falling down, receiving blows, grappling, fighting stances and more; along with mirrors, partials, and hand poses. Each in their own subfolders. Mix them all up as you see fit, to create endless gritty fight scenes. Also, a huge selection of facial expressions. Custom rendered tool tips and thumbnails. 

Here comes Fight Lab!  

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• inquireinquire Posts: 2,099

Sounds Fantastic. When might this be arriving? Any more details you might give, or examples of poses?

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,590

Got any images?

• Those ThingsThose Things Posts: 1,113
    edited May 2019
    inquire said:

Sounds Fantastic. When might this be arriving? Any more details you might give, or examples of poses?

Got any images?

I don't have any renders yet (coming soon!) but here's a few of the poses just to give you an idea. 

The first is obviously one of the many kicks, the second is one of the elbow strikes, the third is taking a blow to the midsection, and the last is taking a blow to the jaw.

FEP X 1.jpg
    500 x 500 - 36K
    FEP X 2.jpg
    500 x 500 - 34K
    FEP X 3.jpg
    500 x 500 - 32K
    FEP X 4.jpg
    500 x 500 - 33K
    Post edited by Those Things on
  • LintonLinton Posts: 541
    edited May 2019

Looking forward to buying this. If you need a tester for a few poses ;p I'd be happy to test it out.

Post edited by Linton on
    Linton said:

Looking forward to this. If you need a tester ;P 

Thank you! If I need a tester, I'll be sure to remember you. :)

Here are a few more poses, chosen at random. The first is one of the many falling down poses, the second is a headbutt, and the last two are punches.

FEP X 5.jpg
    500 x 500 - 34K
    FEP X 6.jpg
    500 x 500 - 35K
    FEP X 7.jpg
    500 x 500 - 32K
    FEP X 8.jpg
    500 x 500 - 37K
    Linton said:

Looking forward to this. If you need a tester ;P 

Thank you! If I need a tester, I'll be sure to remember you. :)

Here are a few more poses, chosen at random. The first is one of the many falling down poses, the second is a headbutt, and the last two are punches.

I like the musclework on the headbutt pose. The force in the shoulders and legs would make that quite a painful headbutt!

edited May 2019
    inquire said:

Sounds Fantastic. When might this be arriving? 

I forgot to answer this. I don't really know. I feel like I'm about 75% done now, but I'm an obsessive perfectionist. I pose down to the individual toes, and obsess over things like five degree changes in shoulder position. And hands. I take so much care with hands. And with facial expressions, I test them across at least nine different characters to make sure they have a high-degree of acceptible usability and compatibility. All this makes me really slow to get products to market. But if I had to guess--a really rough guess, I think I'll be done in about three weeks. 

Don't hold me to that though...;)

Post edited by Those Things on

Is there an Uppercut in this pose pack? Or the Shoryuken Ryu/Ken uppercut from Strett Fighter series?

Linton said:

Is there an Uppercut in this pose pack? Or the Shoryuken Ryu/Ken uppercut from Strett Fighter series?

At this moment there are several uppercuts, and I'll probably add a few before it's all said and done. I like uppercuts. :)

FEP X 9.jpg
    500 x 500 - 33K
    Linton said:

At this moment there are several uppercuts, and I'll probably add a few before it's all said and done. I like uppercuts. :)

Great, thanks for the update, eagerly rubbing my hands together in anticipation!

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,890

Really excited about this! I'm usually a bit reluctant to get pose sets, but this sounds broadly useful and flexible, and it's an area where my library is really random/thin.

Oso3D said:

Really excited about this! I'm usually a bit reluctant to get pose sets, but this sounds broadly useful and flexible, and it's an area where my library is really random/thin.

Thank you, that's really great to hear!

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,890

I wouldn't get TOO picky about precise positioning of fingers and whatnot, though, since chances are good that people will need to tweak poses for different figures.

• inquireinquire Posts: 2,099

Besides boxing, street fighting and MMA type fighting, this set could be used in Pro Wrestling scenarios. I'm so looking forward to this.

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,786

This looks amazing! I rarely buy poses, but I might get this!

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,028
    Excited for this one as well! Looks great so far!
  • CometsComets Posts: 87

I love your fashion poses (appreciated the great variety) and am looking forward to this.

Comets said:

I love your fashion poses (appreciated the great variety) and am looking forward to this.

Wow, thank you! So nice to hear. :)