Street Trash Collection (Dirty Commercial)

I love a clean room but when I see on in a film,TV, or art it seems somehow fake or surreal. The reason is nothing is that perfect. Sidewalks have weeds, rooms have clutter and streets have trash. My own front yard from time to time will magically sprout a beer can or two, sadly they are always empty.

So I made some street trash, not because I like garbage but because the world isn't as real without it. I would like to make this set #1 so if you like let me know and if you use it please post a link.

https://www.daz3d.com/street-trash-collection

Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
1.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 912K
21.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M

Comments

• Those ThingsThose Things Posts: 1,113

This is absolutely fabulous. Really great job. Those cigarettes, in particular, are killer, but the whole set is really impressive.

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,797

this looks like real dirty trash, and yes absolutely this is needed for a realistic scene. I've got so much from you on my list... I really need to catch up :D

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,142

Yuck, this stuff is positively disgusting! Please take that as a compliment. I love it!! LOL One of my major gripes about 3D is that everything looks too clean ;). Thanks for dirtying up the place...lol.

Laurie

• AntManAntMan Posts: 2,024

Thanks! lots of other idea for trash sets I will have to see if there's a call for it. So far so good. The butts were fun.

7.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 676K
  • escrandallescrandall Posts: 487

It's in my cart.  I'd love to see more on the theme.  Also home clutter  -- things like dust bunnies 

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

Ha, I remember not being let off of lock down for an extra 6 weeks when I changed bases because the sergeant found someone else's dust bunny under my locker.

• RGcincyRGcincy Posts: 2,808

Trash is always welcomed! Too many sterile cityscapes without it.

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,762

What a bunch of garbage!  devil

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

Actually now that I think of it, I'm collecting The Ant Farm's Never series of models and I would love a street sweeper

They look like this:

• AntManAntMan Posts: 2,024

I like that street sweeper! Our local Sweeper looks like a zamboni, sort of boring. This set is a good general set but I was thinking of doing themed sets, location specific. They could still be divided up though to single objects. Might be fun.

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,702
    AntMan said:

My own front yard from time to time will magically sprout a beer can or two, sadly they are always empty.

I literally laughed out loud when I read this. I bought your trash two days ago. Thanks for making it.