how to merg tw0 v4.2 into one.

RayKatRayKat Posts: 30
edited December 1969 in New Users

Hi,Once again I have become stuck.first i bought instant rainbow makeup and after applying eye liner it makes my whole system freeze for about 6 or 7 seconds unfreeze,freeze..back and forth,Nice ,I have a request sent in,...Right now I'm trying to load this Jepes jewels thing.metal skin morph stuff.The directions are quite involved so if any of you have experience with this product I would appreciate any help.One of the things they want you to do is to load a v4 char,and then load another one inside of that one.It has something to do with needing more channels to send code or something.Every time i try to load a victoria 4.2 on top of another it comes out great except for the feet and shins,The second v4s feet are curled up and not quite in line with the other.The main problem is I dont have a basic move leg forward control to make the fine adjustments.Again..any help would be appreciated...thanks...rayKat

Comments

• mark128mark128 Posts: 1,029
    edited December 1969

raykat01 said:
    Hi,Once again I have become stuck.first i bought instant rainbow makeup and after applying eye liner it makes my whole system freeze for about 6 or 7 seconds unfreeze,freeze..back and forth,Nice ,I have a request sent in,...Right now I'm trying to load this Jepes jewels thing.metal skin morph stuff.The directions are quite involved so if any of you have experience with this product I would appreciate any help.One of the things they want you to do is to load a v4 char,and then load another one inside of that one.It has something to do with needing more channels to send code or something.Every time i try to load a victoria 4.2 on top of another it comes out great except for the feet and shins,The second v4s feet are curled up and not quite in line with the other.The main problem is I dont have a basic move leg forward control to make the fine adjustments.Again..any help would be appreciated...thanks...rayKat

In this thread Richard Haseltine indicated you could use a Geometry Shell in DAZ Studio instead of the two V4.2 figures.

• RayKatRayKat Posts: 30
    edited December 1969

thanks.i read his thread.I'm going to try it in a few minutes.and by the way.You're the prettiest MARK I've ever seen.My avatar is coming shortly...she's a blond .lol...tnnks again...raYkat