adjusting hair poses for G3F/G8F?

ToobisToobis Posts: 932
edited April 2019 in The Commons

Am needing a pose for a young woman G3/G8 who is adjusting her ponytail hair like in image shown.

Is there anything in the store? I wasn't even sure what to search for but didn't find much in this area I think its too vague and I mostly get searches relating to scripts that can change a characters hair in various ways with colour size etc. Its not really what I meant.

I'm sure if push came to shove I could do the pose myself but I just think if there is any product already out there that has this already it would likely be way better with what I could come up with. Likely would be more natural looking. So any suggestions? products perhaps? ty.

types-of-pigmentation.jpg
1000 x 667 - 90K
young-woman-adjusting-ponytail-xa7xtm.jpg
400 x 320 - 16K
Post edited by Toobis on

Comments

• davidtriunedavidtriune Posts: 452
    edited April 2019

edit: misread

Post edited by davidtriune on
  • ToobisToobis Posts: 932

edit: misread

???

• OdaaOdaa Posts: 1,548

I've seen hair-brushing poses by either Zeddicuss or Ironman13 (it would be something like "Everyday Actions"), but nothing like the reference photos linked to. You might have better luck using the Fashion Model Poses for G3F (base poses that come with the figure, IIRC) which contain at least four variations of "woman striking a pose with her hands above or behind her head" as a starting point, combined with a ponytail with good poseability, like OOT's, and then keep tweaking until you get something close.

• ToobisToobis Posts: 932

Thankyou.

• ZaiZai Posts: 289

I would use Pose Architect:
    https://www.daz3d.com/pose-architect-for-genesis-3-females

It has basic sliders for arm over head and all you do is slide until you like it. It would get you pretty much there with a few tweeks. It also has a "fingers roll" function which works all the fingers, kinda like the people who can roll a coin across their knuckles? It makes most of posing a hand that way a breeze. It's available for both G8 & G3. I got both male and female and now I can't live without it.