Just purchased the $59.99 ANIMATE 2 for DS4 and I'm getting an error message!!! (NEED ASSISTANCE)

visiblemanvisibleman Posts: 178
edited July 2012 in Daz Studio Discussion

"There has been an error.

Path for Daz Studio can not be found.

Animate 2 DS3 (64bit) cannont be installed. Setup will now quit the application."

So... I spent my money thinking it would work for DS4 since it says...
"Note: aniMate2 is supported in both DAZ Studio 3 AND DAZ Studio 4"

Why isn't it installing?

I should have to have DS3 installed for it to work should I

Also, where is the serial number? I checked my account and it isn't there.

Post edited by visibleman on

Comments

• Sal UKSal UK Posts: 432
    edited December 1969

If you goto help then about installed plugins you should see animate 2 pre installed in DS4 just enter the serial number you got for it and enter it into the box.

Hope this makes sense.. :)

Sal.

• visiblemanvisibleman Posts: 178
    edited July 2012

Sal UK said:
    If you goto help then about installed plugins you should see animate 2 pre installed in DS4 just enter the serial number you got for it and enter it into the box.

Sal.

I didn't get a serial number.

Just said I already checked the account and didn't receive one.

Perhaps it shows after installing the exe. file but doesn't work. I keep getting an error message.

Thanks anyway.

I need a daz studio employee/mod to respond asap.:blank:

• Sal UKSal UK Posts: 432
    edited December 1969

Sal UK said:

Sal.

I just said I already checked the account and didn't receive one.

Perhaps it shows after installing the exe. file but doesn't work. I keep getting an error message.

Thanks anyway.

I need a daz studio employee/mod to respond asap.

did you get a purchse email? or havent you checked serial numbers are also sent to your email account, Worth checking as Daz will not be in work until tomorrow.

Sal.

edited December 1969

Sal UK said:
    Sal UK said:

Sal.

I just said I already checked the account and didn't receive one.

Thanks anyway.

I need a daz studio employee/mod to respond asap.

did you get a purchse email? or havent you checked serial numbers are also sent to your email account, Worth checking as Daz will not be in work until tomorrow.

Sal.

I checked the account...No Serial#.
    I have the downloads for pc in 32 and 64 bit. I have the whole download confirmation, etc that comes with every purchase. No Serial Code. I downloaded the 64 bit version. Keep getting error message.

Alrighty then....

I'll wait till tomorrow.

• AscaniaAscania Posts: 1,838
    edited December 1969

You get the error because you keep attempting to install the DS3 version. Stop doing that. As has been said, Animate comes with DS4 preinstalled. You just have to enter the serial. Contact sales if it isn't in your account.

Simples.

edited July 2012

Ascania said:
    You get the error because you keep attempting to install the DS3 version. Stop doing that. As has been said, Animate comes with DS4 preinstalled. You just have to enter the serial. Contact sales if it isn't in your account.

Simples.

As I already said (Multiple times), I DON"T HAVE THE SERIAL NUMBER!

The previous poster (Sal) already said I should call Today. I said Ok and that I would.

So Relax...

Anyway,
    Just got off the phone with daz and they will try to resend it to my Account as well as via email.

Thank you and Have a nice day.
    :coolsmirk:

And thank you Sal for informing me that Daz is closed on Sunday and to call today.

peace.:coolsmile:

edited December 1969

Got my Serial Number!!!

Animate is working Great.:lol:

Thank you Daz!

Peace.
    :coolsmile: