AniBlocks problem with add-on?

jiryoo77jiryoo77 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

Hello! I recently bought "MORE Genesis Expressions and Face aniBlocks" for Daz3D. In the description it says I can combine several different layers of aniBlocks. I would like my model to walk around with an expression, and also be lip-synced to a clip of audio I recorded. I have found nothing on the topic of using several aniBlocks at once on the same character. (Genesis) How would I do this? Would I be able to do the lip-sync with the aniBlocks? Please help! Thanks :)

Comments

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

jiryoo77 said:
    Hello! I recently bought "MORE Genesis Expressions and Face aniBlocks" for Daz3D. In the description it says I can combine several different layers of aniBlocks. I would like my model to walk around with an expression, and also be lip-synced to a clip of audio I recorded. I have found nothing on the topic of using several aniBlocks at once on the same character. (Genesis) How would I do this? Would I be able to do the lip-sync with the aniBlocks? Please help! Thanks :)

bake ( click on the gray area - a menu will come up ) your aniBlock to the DS timeline first
    then add your lip-sync to the DS timeline - over the aniBlock

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

To add Multi aniblocks to a single figure you add a Subtrack to that figure, then you will have the two tracks adding together as you animate. One track for movements one track for expressions and more tracks for other things like hand poses and the like is my way of doing it.