What model is this and is it in the store?

Really curious what model is being used here if anyone might know? She is used for multiple hairstyle showcasing by a vendor named goldtassel.

Capture.JPG
664 x 831 - 73K

Comments

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384

An often-asked question. The consensus being that is a customized version of Sangriart's Osuine character available from Renderosity.

• Ah ill check it out she is very eye catching. Thanks for the reply!

• ZokrebZokreb Posts: 19

Hi,

You should try 50% Osuine (at Rendo) / 50 % Shimuzu's Christa. Also, based on the fine wrinkles on the neck, my guess is that it is fine tuned with several Rarestone HD morphs, but there are so many of them, finding the exact combination is impossible.

In his/her latest renders, the PA seems to have abandonned the brows texture and replaced it with some fibermesh.

I think it's very close... 

• VisuimagVisuimag Posts: 551
    edited April 2019

It is Osuine, seen here at Rendo: https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/osuine-for-genesis-8-female/126928/

And yes, she is lovely! One of the best G8F figures out there!

product_image_full_399332_1608cdb86d802d19fdb089d0705bc302.jpg
    1400 x 1600 - 913K
    Post edited by Visuimag on
  • GoggerGogger Posts: 2,308

Someday someone is going tp crack that code and present the 'recipe' here in the forums for all to enjoy.  A smart, enterprising person would figure it out and create a figure for sale in the store. For the number of requests on this one figure there are GUARANTEED sales! 

I wonder if when we crack the code the PA will feel compelled to switch to another model?

But I agree, this model has 'that certain something' that makes people ask again and again "How can *I* make pictures with THAT figure?"

• MazhMazh Posts: 476

Someday somebody will discover the secret formula/ ingredients for a 3D character model which is so fascinating/ attractive, that you have to buy it EVERY time you see it in a promo or the store... smiley

• LyonessLyoness Posts: 1,610
    Mazh said:

Someday somebody will discover the secret formula/ ingredients for a 3D character model which is so fascinating/ attractive, that you have to buy it EVERY time you see it in a promo or the store... smiley

were it only so simple.

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    Mazh said:

That'll only happen if everybody has the same tastes in appearances.

• GoggerGogger Posts: 2,308
    Pixolygon said:
    Mazh said:

That'll only happen if everybody has the same tastes in appearances.

But that's the beauty of erm, uh, beauty - we don't all have to like the exact same things for one beautiful thing to appeal to all of us!  To find that one 'beauty of form' that transcends all variety of tastes would be an artistic achievement of our age.