Stockings Genesis 3

Hi team, more of a confirmation of an issue really.

I have bought and merged Sexy Skinz - Stockings 02 for Genesis 3 Female(s) but I cannot find them as an object in the scene pane. They seem to have become part of the character Genesis 3 itself and not an individual object. Am I right in assuming that I cannot therefore alter the color/shading etc.? The clue to me was in the word "Skinz" should I be looking for some that are not a Skin"?

I thank you

Malc

Comments

• Follow on: How do I delete the stocking Skinz without having to "Undo" back to where I merged them, as I cannot select them in the scene?

Thank you again

Malc

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449

It looks like the products use Studio's LIE (Layered Image Editor) to apply the stockings to the figure's textures.  Simply re-appling the original material preset to remove the stockings.

• Got it, thanks J

• JonnyRayJonnyRay Posts: 1,744
    jestmart said:

It looks like the products use Studio's LIE (Layered Image Editor) to apply the stockings to the figure's textures.  Simply re-appling the original material preset to remove the stockings.

I think the first version did. The second looks like it's straight Iray Uber. Probably uses a diffuse overlay and/or top coat setting.

Either way, jestmart's suggestion is the easiest way to reset it to remove the stockings.

• Thanks Jonny, I've managed to bumble my out of the situation :)