Little Rustic Table - (Commercial)

Td3dTd3d Posts: 412
edited April 2019 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Little Rustic Table, is a nice little table set. It almost ended up in the Steam Voyager. But I figured, someone may just only need a table set for a cabin scene or somthing. So I spent some extra time to create this for you. All the props can be loaded on their own and used to add to other scenes. Although this never ended up in the Steam Voyager, I did include all the files needed to have this set load into it with their matching "below-deck" poses. You will need the Steam Voyager of course to get them to work though. I'll let the pictures tell the rest of the story. 

The set comes with a .PSD file for you to edit/add to the look of the paper props. I have posted on here a quick step-by-step .PDF for where to find the file and how best to use it (for those unfamilia with editing textures).

I am pretty happy with this set and Hope you like it also.

Td3d

LRT_Promo 00 - Cover.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 882K
LRT_Promo 01 - Props.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 838K
LRT_Promo 02 - Presets.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 885K
LRT_Promo 03 - Poses (G8F).jpg
1300 x 1000 - 825K
LRT_Promo 04 - Poses (G8M).jpg
1300 x 1000 - 802K
LRT_Promo 05 - Bonus Presets.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 940K
pdf
pdf
Little Rustic Table - PSD Guide.pdf
2M
Post edited by Td3d on

Comments

• Really cool!

• Td3dTd3d Posts: 412

Thank you dankodanai_0815a7f74f.

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,677

This looks very nice, though I have no use for it---at the moment. If you are independently wealthy, Td3d, then disregard the following comment: But as uber-talented as you are, yet focused on niche products, I would hate for you to walk away from PAship due to low financial incentive. Although I understand that you have to create what you love.

xyer0 said:

This looks very nice, though I have no use for it---at the moment. If you are independently wealthy, Td3d, then disregard the following comment: But as uber-talented as you are, yet focused on niche products, I would hate for you to walk away from PAship due to low financial incentive. Although I understand that you have to create what you love.

Thanks xyer0. That's quite a comment. I absolutely understand what you're saying. Independently wealthy is so far from my reality :) Yes, It has been very much just creating the things I love. But it's hard to critique myself on things I know nothing about. But I spend every cent I get buying the software to do things better and refining what it is I have been doing has been the big focus this past couple years. Invested way too much time and money on my work to walk away from it. I had this laptop on solar power in the jungle, to sleeping and working from a friend's back porch doing this stuff, So rest assured, it get's a little tricky at times, But I just love what I am doing to much, It's worth the pain of the poverty line. Like most, I'll walk away when no-one at all wants anything at all. Just bringing a part of one person's creative walk, or one hundred, is all that I need to validate my worth in this great expance. It'll never be too much about the money I'm affraid. ...although it helps :)

But hey, I am all up for colabs. Bottom line, I love making things work. If what I am doing could enhance what someone else is doing and it enhances what others have to work with... that's where I'll be at. Again, Thank you, awesome comment. "Everything" matters right? :)

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

This is awesome.  Love the your included poses.

This is awesome.  Love the your included poses.

Thank you IceDragonArt. Appreciate your comment. Poses are not my favorite task. But, it's a rewarding one when you get it right. My personal favorite is the G8F "contemplation" one. She just looked so at peace, so hit the save before I messed with it again.  :)

• SBibbSBibb Posts: 596

I quite like this set, and I really like the detail of the smoke residue on the glass. I'll also agree that I like those poses.

Not sure that I have a need for it right this moment, but I can think of a couple scenes I might like to render in the future that could use this if I go to work on them.

SBibb said:

I quite like this set, and I really like the detail of the smoke residue on the glass. I'll also agree that I like those poses...

Thank you SBibb. I appreciate your thoughts and comment.

Td3d said:
    xyer0 said:

Thanks xyer0. That's quite a comment. I absolutely understand what you're saying. Independently wealthy is so far from my reality :) Yes, It has been very much just creating the things I love. But it's hard to critique myself on things I know nothing about. But I spend every cent I get buying the software to do things better and refining what it is I have been doing has been the big focus this past couple years. Invested way too much time and money on my work to walk away from it. I had this laptop on solar power in the jungle, to sleeping and working from a friend's back porch doing this stuff, So rest assured, it get's a little tricky at times, But I just love what I am doing to much, It's worth the pain of the poverty line. Like most, I'll walk away when no-one at all wants anything at all. Just bringing a part of one person's creative walk, or one hundred, is all that I need to validate my worth in this great expance. It'll never be too much about the money I'm affraid. ...although it helps :)

But hey, I am all up for colabs. Bottom line, I love making things work. If what I am doing could enhance what someone else is doing and it enhances what others have to work with... that's where I'll be at. Again, Thank you, awesome comment. "Everything" matters right? :)

My goodness! How my heart thrilled and surged while reading your words. So few---it seems---have been blessed with what you describe, my friend. I know the feeling. Thank you for your honesty and for the love and excellence you put into your work. And thank you for allowing me the thrill of bending 3D guitar strings!

edited April 2019
    xyer0 said:
    Td3d said:
    xyer0 said:

My goodness! How my heart thrilled and surged while reading your words. So few---it seems---have been blessed with what you describe, my friend. I know the feeling. Thank you for your honesty and for the love and excellence you put into your work. And thank you for allowing me the thrill of bending 3D guitar strings!

Awesome xyer0. My pleasure. Hey those strings morphs will be a standard on any guitar I build from here on. It's just and extra couple hours in Hexagon. Well worth the effort, given what it allows. Am so close to finishing one that does a bit more than string bends. Am hoping this next set will be a great addition to those before it. Has a MagicLead MkII. I think you'll like this one. It got an over-haul and does what the other one couldn't/didn't need to do. Will just give you another cool lead to work with. Last couple of pose presets to do and it will be done this week and ready to see if DS staff likes it as much as I do. Here's a peek at some of what the next guitar has to offer. I think you'll like the pedals and amp I got with it also. Will save all that for it's own post. It has it's own extra suprises. :)

(Oh, there's no attachments on the guitar btw. It is all controlled/changeable in the Parameters tab)

MSG_Promo - Popup_02.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 517K
    Post edited by Td3d on

VERY NICE. Although not pictured, I assume you also include the classic maroon finish for the SG? Thanks also for the strap solution. The previous two strap options I owned allowed the illusion of a strap, but they could take a couple of hours to maneuver convincingly (and that only from one camera angle). BTW, if you add @ in front of my name, then I will get an email notification that a reference has been made.