20% off code for "Daily Dose of Black Magic"

wizwiz Posts: 1,100

I owned the free/discount figures for both the "She can be a little devil" and the "Daily Dose of Black Magic" sales, so I got the banners for an "alternative" sale. When I closed the banner for one, there was the other. But I didn't note both codes down, and for some reason only "little devil" is in my inbox, the "black magic" one as (strangely appropriately) vanished totally. 

Anyone have that code? I'm putting in a ticket, but the odds are they won't answer before the sale is over.

Thanks.

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,033

The black magic one is still in my message box, the code I got was DARK-MAGIC

• Dim ReaperDim Reaper Posts: 687

I also got both codes, and have the same thing - only the Devil & Angel one is in my inbox, so I assume that it superseded the older code.

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

Weird. I owned all the freebies for the Dark Magic sale and I didn't get a banner for a discount. :(

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,033

Weird. I owned all the freebies for the Dark Magic sale and I didn't get a banner for a discount. :(

Mine was for owning all the discounted figures, not the freebies.

• wizwiz Posts: 1,100
    Leana said:

The black magic one is still in my message box, the code I got was DARK-MAGIC

Thank you! That worked!

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191
    Leana said:

That might be it. I was able to pick up one of the discounted figures. I owned all the others.

Leana said:

Apparently, it wasn't just the codes themselves I didn't note down.

• Phoenix1966Phoenix1966 Posts: 1,562

For what it's worth, the devil's one is in the Inbox, but the dark magic offer is under the Exclusive Offers tab in your messages (at least, that's where mine are).

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,762

For what it's worth, the devil's one is in the Inbox, but the dark magic offer is under the Exclusive Offers tab in your messages (at least, that's where mine are).

That's how mine were as well. 

I could have sworn I looked in both places.

On the "good news" front: you can stack one of those codes with the gift card sale.

So, get one new item from the sale that belongs to that discount code, one other new item that can be from that same sale or can be ANY new item including the $2.09 colors for Greer Hair (seriously) and you've got 32% off on a gift card. Which is, effectively, a 32% off stacking sale on everything you buy until your gift card balance runs out.

Guess what just happened to my tax refund...