Error message when trying to load G8Male anatomical elements

rbaker1956rbaker1956 Posts: 40

I keep getting an error message asking if I want to save the file before closing it, when ever I try to load the G8 Male gens. It happens whether I load it from smart content or the content libray. It says that it can't find the duf. file ( that it doesn't exist) But I can see it in my runtime. I've downloaded it numerous times and re-installed it after de-installing it( manually) but still no go. Not sure what to do at this point. I am on a mac  os 10.13.6 using Daz 4.10 64. Anyone know what the problem is?

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Is this the only item causing the issue? How did you install? What icons do the Anatomical Elements product (in the Products tab of Smart Content) and the figure file itself have at top-right of the thumbnail?

• This is the only item causing this issue. I manually installed it to the main DAZ runtime putting the data files where they should be, duf files in the people folder support files etc. The icon looks exactly like every other icon ( thumbnail shows correctly and there is the word" attachment" in the top right corner.

• Try installing with Install Manager or Connect (that is, the Install pane or Smart Content pane).

• So it didn't work with Install Manager, but it did work with Connect. So Thanks for that. I really appreciate it. But I have to say it bugs me, that I don't know what was causing the bug.

• Try uninstalling with Connect and see if the DIM install then works - sometimes the system seems to get a Connect install logged that either wasn't there or has been removed/disconnected since but DS will still try to use those files in preference to the oens from DIM (because they should be more reliably up-to-date, perhaps).