Saving Boxer shorts [Solved]

AbnerKAbnerK Posts: 718

Hi, I've made a pair of boxer short but when I try to save them in the right category I'm confronted with a list of options that goes right off the page and can't find a way to get to the right category, I'm not able to shrink the list or move it, see attachment. In morphs you're able to get a drop down list but you don't get that option here. How can I make this list of options readable? Or what is the right hierarchy? Thanks

Edit. :

Ah, I managed to work it out, I think, from the Smart Content hierachy,  Default/Wardrobe/Underwear/Bottoms but it doesn't work, that is it doesn't work as a wearable. It's just an object floating in the scene near the figure. I'm obviously missing something like 'Follower'. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I'd sill like to know how to use that list though for future options. 

Screen Shot 2019-04-15 at 09.32.12.png
2880 x 1800 - 1M
Post edited by AbnerK on

Comments

• Where is that list from? Using the regular categorise dialogue should give a hierarchical list, with check-boxes to include the item.

• AbnerKAbnerK Posts: 718
    edited April 2019

Where is that list from? Using the regular categorise dialogue should give a hierarchical list, with check-boxes to include the item.

When I go to File>Save As>Support Asset>Figure/Prop Assets. Then under Metadata: Set Catagory:

Thanks

Post edited by AbnerK on
  • Ah yes. You can always save categorising for later, or you can get as close as possible ti the desirec category and then edit the text field (using / to separate the parent category from the child).

• AbnerKAbnerK Posts: 718

Ah yes. You can always save categorising for later, or you can get as close as possible ti the desirec category and then edit the text field (using / to separate the parent category from the child).

Great, thanks Richard.