Steam Voyager - Just Released!

Td3dTd3d Posts: 412
edited April 2019 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Thought I'd offer you my take on a small private cruiser, ...steampunk style! I wanted to give you another nicely detailed vehicle to add to your scenes and inspire some cool art work. But now it's done and ready for release.

This is a fun model and has a nice deck area for setting up cool panoramas. From a small smugglers craft to a small romantic voyager, I am sure you will find what you need with the Steam Voyager to set up a really cool fantasy scene. The boiler has fully rigged motor parts and propellers that work in sync with it. The helm area is also completely rigged to cater for action poses. This isn't a large vehicle, but under full steam and full sail, I'm sure she'd get you where you were going. The Austin-Healey of the airships perhaps? :)

I included three rigged posing decks to make the task of posing easy too. Lots of stuff that wanting to select and glow while you try to fine-tune a pose can wear you thin some times. Like stringin' a guitar in a night club! So there's a Bow, Stern and Full posing decks with this, as well as wearable cabin. The cabin loads as a separate prop. So you don't have to load the whole vehicle to make use of it. It is rigged for easy posing setups. Each wall can drop away and the ceiling can be either slid out of the way, or be raised. the front wall is fixed. But it's small enought not to get in too much way. The bunk is a wearable separate. So you can put anything you want in that cabin to create a scene, ...a stash of firearms, treasure, or wherever your imagination takes you. I've set this up as a speedy (well, for it's class), day tripper. The boiler coal hatch can be opened and has presets for showing the hot coal and it's glow for low light renders. The on-board lights throw off a nice ambience also. On deck is a rigged telescope. The wheel controls the rudder too. Pretty much all of what this can do is set up in the Parameters Tof the main vehicle. The chest is a wearable and can be loaded as a separate prop also. It's strap has some sensible pose controls in it's Parameters tab, as does the Steam Voyager and all Posing Decks.

I am hoping you can get some fun with this set. Had lots of fun creating it. Oh btw, While this set is good to go, there's a nice little follow up set that is not too far behind. Which will give you both a stand-alone set, or an addition to the Steam Voyager (Just waiting on a release date for it).

Td3d

td3d_Steam Voyager - Promo 01.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 815K
td3d_Steam Voyager - Promo 02.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 881K
td3d_Steam Voyager - Promo 04.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 803K
td3d_Steam Voyager - Promo 05.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 699K
td3d_Steam Voyager - Promo 11 (creative).jpg
1300 x 1000 - 753K
td3d_Steam Voyager - Promo 12 (creative).jpg
1300 x 1000 - 591K
td3d_Steam Voyager - Promo 03.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 751K
Post edited by Td3d on

Comments

• The promos look great, and I am looking forward to playing with this vehicle in the upcoming days.
  • Td3dTd3d Posts: 412
    The promos look great, and I am looking forward to playing with this vehicle in the upcoming days.

Glad you like this one Mighty Mysterio and thank you for the positive.