ReConX will be finished soon [commercial]

MeshitupMeshitup Posts: 122
edited November 2013 in Daz PA Commercial Products

I have been working on ReConX for some time and hope to launch soon.

recon.jpg
600 x 780 - 175K
mist.jpg
600 x 780 - 317K
zomattack.jpg
1000 x 650 - 497K
rex1.jpg
872 x 1000 - 348K
Post edited by Meshitup on

Comments

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited November 2013

Could be very fun for Nazi zombie adventures! If this is applicable for Genesis 1, it'll be ideal for some 'Bloodrayne' fan-art I'm planning.

Of course, I need to find someone who'll model Rayne's famous arm-blades for that... But still! This looks great!

What did you use for those skeletal monsters?

Post edited by Xenomorphine on
  • MeshitupMeshitup Posts: 122
    edited December 1969

The monsters are 2d illustrations dropped into the background.
    I am planing a Nazi style texture.

edited December 1969

Excellent to hear! Shall definitely be purchasing. :)

Thanks for making this!

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,942
    edited December 1969

Is it just me or is this being installed as a Bryce product?

• BurstAngelBurstAngel Posts: 761
    edited December 1969

I'm really interested in this set, but I hesitated because of the long coat. Does it follow G2M legs? Is it boned separately for more realistic movement. The promos look like it is glued to G2M legs.

edited December 1969

I'm really interested in this set, but I hesitated because of the long coat. Does it follow G2M legs? Is it boned separately for more realistic movement. The promos look like it is glued to G2M legs.

I can't tell you, sadly, as I have no intent of mapping a Bryce directory to my Daz content, as harmless as that may be!
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

SimonJM said:

I can't tell you, sadly, as I have no intent of mapping a Bryce directory to my Daz content, as harmless as that may be!

I don't follow you Simon. Bryce doesn't use figures as such, you need to import them into Bryce, either using the Bridge or as static obj imports.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    SimonJM said:

I don't follow you Simon. Bryce doesn't use figures as such, you need to import them into Bryce, either using the Bridge or as static obj imports.

The product is for Daz Studio but DIM installs it as Bryce content - I twigged something was wrong when the DIM helper asked for access to copy files.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

SimonJM said:
    chohole said:
    SimonJM said:

The product is for Daz Studio but DIM installs it as Bryce content - I twigged something was wrong when the DIM helper asked for access to copy files.

This need a ticket to Tech support to get this sorted out then, please.

edited December 1969

Will a Genesis 1 version eventually be coming out?

edited December 1969

The install issue has now been fixed. :)

• MeshitupMeshitup Posts: 122
    edited January 2014

The coat is boned separately from the legs and has many morphs to help with sitting etc.

Post edited by Meshitup on
  • I'm doing a lot of WW2 stuff, so I picked this up today and threw Iray shaders all over it to make it look more period.

It worked well enough in the default pose, but the rifle has a very strange off-center grip point that makes it awkward to use with other poses.