Auto Face Enhancer [Commercial]

Comments

• wteeningwteening Posts: 89

How is the progress going? I think this is my most anticipated product at the moment!

• MasterstrokeMasterstroke Posts: 1,790
    wteening said:

How is the progress going? I think this is my most anticipated product at the moment!

same here :-)

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,677

My money is burning a hole in my pocket waiting for this. Has it cleared yet?

• Wow, I'm so waiting for this. Is it still happening??

• DMasterDMaster Posts: 410

AFE product is in Final QA to Final Review at Daz3d. This was a biggy to work on and many fixes in between. I'll get a release date for you all soon.

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140
    DMaster said:

I'll be working on the Male...will it be a bit faster? I hope.

I'm sooooo glad to hear that. I will buy the female also then :)

Looks terrific!

Laurie

• SummerhorseSummerhorse Posts: 684

Can't wait for this to come out!

I'm squirreling away money just for this! Hopefully, I won't have to wait too much longer.

Testing out Koba with Auto Face Enhancer and Auto Shape Enhancer.

Just a note you can adjust AFE  to reduce the Power Pose design and Expression control on any characters

Expressions are under Pose Control>Head>Auto Face Enhancer

PowerPose>Select your G8F not the Auto Face Enhancer mesh

12-Koba-for-genesis-8-Female-daz3d.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 834K
    01-Koba-for-genesis-8-Female-daz3d.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 764K
  • wteeningwteening Posts: 89

DMaster said:

AFE product is in Final QA to Final Review at Daz3d. This was a biggy to work on and many fixes in between. I'll get a release date for you all soon.

Awesome! Thanks for the update!
  • Those ThingsThose Things Posts: 1,113

I'm grabbing this the minute it's available.

• Been checking everyday to see if this is released. No luck so far.  I hope one day the disappointment will turn to joy! 

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,926

I've been waiting for it too.

It is out of my hand.

It is in Marketing. Still waiting for the publish date. I am hoping marketing is doing something good, waiting for so long a for a release date.

Funny my character KOBA is set to be out 7/23. It would be nice if AFE is release before her. Because she is the first character I use with AFE.

Like you all, I've been waiting for this way too long.

There is one thing which gives radiance to everything. It is the idea of something around the corner.

Gilbert K. Chesterton

02-AFE-for-genesis-8-female-daz3d.jpg
    1236 x 1600 - 1M
    01-AFE-for-genesis-8-female-daz3d.jpg
    1236 x 1600 - 1M
    07-AFE-for-genesis-8-female-daz3d.jpg
    1236 x 1600 - 2M
    04-AFE-for-genesis-8-female-daz3d.jpg
    1236 x 1600 - 2M
  • Thanks for the promo pics. Looks great!

‘When we have done our best, we should wait the result in peace.’   John Lubbock. 

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,926

looks great

• Leonides02Leonides02 Posts: 1,379

hfilben said:

This product looks to be incredibly impressive. Adding this functionality to G8F is approaching industry level of facial rig. Hopefully Daz takes notice for next gen

Absolutely agreed. 

This is fantastic work, DM. I can't wait to buy this product!

If you do the same for feet / hands and also G8M, your legend will be complete. laugh

• inquireinquire Posts: 2,097

Yes, I certainly hope you'll do this for G8M.

• Congratulations on KOBA, but Yeah, looks like they released her before AFE. Ah well, the wait goes on :)

edited July 2019

I can wait. I'm out of money momentarily.

Thanks for the quote link, DMaster. I had no idea that G.K.'s name was "Gilbert." The things he wrote a century ago are even more topical and accurate now than then.

Post edited by xyer0 on
  • @ xyer0  - agree. Gilbert certainly gives Samuel Clemens (aka Mark Twain) a run for his money. Accuracy of wit is a wonderful thing.

@ xyer0  - agree. Gilbert certainly gives Samuel Clemens (aka Mark Twain) a run for his money. Accuracy of wit is a wonderful thing.

@Beanoutback My favorite Mark Twain quote is: "I've lived through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened." About the time I encountered that saying, I had just discovered that everything (eventually) works out. Both the optimist and pessimist are always correct---from their own perspectives. Because you can only see your own concept, unless the blindfold of "reality" has been removed. And before I threaten the thread, I will stop.

I am contacting Daz today to check on the release date.

A miss-understanding that the products work with Babina and Teen Jane (It does and many other characters on G8F)

Because Babina is not released Daz is holding on to AFE until the character is released first. I am hoping to convince Daz to see that AFE is a stand-alone Geograft, and need not wait for Babina.

Hopefully, understanding will see the release of AFE.

Thanks for the update. Remove all mention of Babina, and Bob's your uncle.

• Thanks for the update. At least that explains the wait. One day soon let’s hope!

One step closer today. It is ready for release. Waiting for a date.

Yay!

• marblemarble Posts: 7,449
    DMaster said:

One step closer today. It is ready for release. Waiting for a date.

Any chance you could post a few comparison images - expression with and without AFE? I'm guessing the difference will convince many of us to buy this immediately.

Seriously impressive, DM. Can't wait!