Mad nurse for genesis + dzToonMatte

TSF_LyonTSF_Lyon Posts: 4
edited December 1969 in New Users

Hi,

I tried to apply the dzToonMatte shader to Mad Nurse Dress for genesis, and it just doesn't work...

Does anyone have faced this issue ?

Thank you !

Comments

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,316
    edited December 1969

How does it 'not work'.
    When you apply a shader you need the item selected in both the scene tab and the surfaces tab and the effect will not show until you render.

• TSF_LyonTSF_Lyon Posts: 4
    edited November 2013

Once applied to the dress, the shader properties (outline, color division...) don't appear in the editor tab, and the shader name is still Daz Studio Default (first screenshot).

When I apply it to the character, everything works fine (2nd screenshot)... I just get a cartooned nurse with normal dress :/

screen2.PNG
    426 x 537 - 39K
    screen1.PNG
    444 x 441 - 35K
    Post edited by TSF_Lyon on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited November 2013

Are you 100% sure you had the Dress selected in Scene and Surfaces? Not Genesis and then the Dress surfaces?

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • TSF_LyonTSF_Lyon Posts: 4
    edited November 2013

I made several tries, and there's a thing that actually bug me :
    - if I keep the dress "parented" to genesis, when I go on the Preset Tab, it is actually genesis which is selected (I usually don't use preset tab, but the "content library" tab to choose my shaders, so I did not notice that earlier), and it only shows me skins shader,
    - but, if I "unparent" the dress, when I selected it in the Editor Tab, I see "no selection" in the Presets Tab...

EDIT : OK, apparently, unparenting the dress has made the trick, even if I see "no selection" in the Presets Tab, ctrl+2xClicking on the shader applies it to the dress...

Sorry for bothering ! ;)

Post edited by TSF_Lyon on