Dynamic Wrinkles - is shader mixer the way?

My goal is to apply normal wrinkle maps that are driven by pose parameters. From the looks of it, shader mixer seems like the right way to go to achieve this goal. I am not familiar with shader mixer, but it looks similar to Softimage's render tree which I am somewhat familiar with. Here are what needs to be done:

1) Layer several normal maps. Example these are the normal maps I made. One for relaxed pose and the other has a bunch of compression wrinkles on it (sorry for the watermark):

2) Layer several masks that will be used to select specific areas of the face to be wrinkled. Layer blend mode should be "additive" or "lighten" or whatever you want to call it. The final mask output should then be used as a mask for the compressed normal map which is layered over the relaxed normal map. Here are right brow, left brow, mouth, and chin masks for example:

3) Somehow I need pose parameters to drive opacity values of individual masks layers. For example when "Brow Up-Down Right" slider goes up to 100%, the opacity of the right brow mask layer goes up to 100% as well and you get something like this:

Can anyone guide me in the right direction to accomplish this?

Comments