PostgreSQL CMS connection

Hello, since I reinstall windows 10 I have a PostgreSQL CMS message that di di there is no valid connection and I do not understand what I have to  do, I have installed PostgreSQL CMS with daz install manager so if anyone could help me

Comments

• Are you sure you isntalled PostgreSQL itself, not just the covnersion tool for Valentina databses? If you check Task Manager, does PostgreSQL run when DS (and DIM) run? What security software are you using?

• kevingilles666kevingilles666 Posts: 14
    edited March 2019

Hello, sorry I could not answer you more quickly I have all désinsatller then I disabled all my protections (firewall, antivirus, ect ...) and I re-download the DAZ Studio install manageret, j have reinstall daz studio 4.10 and PostgreSQL CMS but I still have the same problem

edited for formatting

DAZ studio install.PNG
    629 x 644 - 194K
    Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • What is your security softwatre, though - sometimes it doesn't entirely get out of the way even if nominally disabled.

• I use Bitderfender total security 2019

• Bitdefender doesn't seem to come up that often as an issue, and people are using it alongside DS from a forum search. Have you ever run Install Manager as admin - that can cause problems.

• I just launched Daz studio administrator and it works thank you

• As I said, that can cause issues. Doing it again may be a workaround, but it isn't the proper appraoch - you need to remove the admin access restriction from the CMS folders and files:

%AppData%/daz 3d/cms/ContentCluster/

by default