Lost Tabs??

MahlhrMahlhr Posts: 11

I understand that simulation tab is supposed to be under windows>panes , but i do not see it at all in my drop down. Where is it ??

Comments

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

dForce was introduced in Daz Studio 4.10. If you don't see Simulation Settings in the Windows>Panes, check which version of Daz Studio you are using: with Daz Studio open, you'll see the version displayed in the upper left corner.

• MahlhrMahlhr Posts: 11
    L'Adair said:

dForce was introduced in Daz Studio 4.10. If you don't see Simulation Settings in the Windows>Panes, check which version of Daz Studio you are using: with Daz Studio open, you'll see the version displayed in the upper left corner.

Thank you

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    Mahlhr said:
    L'Adair said:

Thank you

You're welcome.

Did you still have DS 4.9 installed? (Or earlier version. That's what it sounded like.)

• MahlhrMahlhr Posts: 11
    L'Adair said:
    Mahlhr said:
    L'Adair said:

Thank you

You're welcome.

Did you still have DS 4.9 installed? (Or earlier version. That's what it sounded like.)

Yes i had 4.9