Active Buyer coupon

Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,556

Hi,

When will the Active Buyer coupon expire ?

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,800

that term active buyer makes me uneasy devil

attention all shop staff, there is an active buyer in the store

take your drill positions and maximise cash extraction from the target 

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,987
    edited March 2019

It doesn't work when I try to apply it. Are there any restrictions, because it doesn't say so on the coupon. I have some Fast Grab items in the cart in addition to some of the $2.99 hair, the RSSY converter and the Flu props?

Post edited by BeeMKay on
  • LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,795

Did you put the code in?

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

The coupon don't work for me either, and I tried both with and without a new release (from today). No Fast Grab items in the cart either, just says the coupon isn't valid

• Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,556
    edited March 2019

This coupon code is not valid... DO, PC+, new release or not, discount or not, no item is allowed. 

"Please enjoy an extra 10 off your entire cart..." (excluding the entire store cheeky )

Post edited by Noah LGP on
  • ElgyfuElgyfu Posts: 279

I got the active buyer banner... for about two minutes.

By the time I had gotten to the cart, the banner had gone.  And of course I don't remember the code, heh.

And now, no banner :(   Ouch.

• escrandallescrandall Posts: 487

Doesn't work for me either.

edited March 2019
    Elgyfu said:

I got the active buyer banner... for about two minutes.

By the time I had gotten to the cart, the banner had gone.  And of course I don't remember the code, heh.

And now, no banner :(   Ouch.

The message is in your "Exclusive offers" inbox 

https://www.daz3d.com/notifier/inbox/offers/

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

Ijust put the code in and it works. Try another browser?

• AtiAti Posts: 9,079

Works over here, too. (Although I only have one item in the cart at the moment.)

• James_HJames_H Posts: 1,006

Works for me. If it was sent on the 15th, then I could have used it yesterday. So is that deliberate or a wind-up? I'm finding it hard to see what the message is at the moment.

edited March 2019

I try with Yukio for Lee 8 and Genesis 8 Male(s) , the coupon is not valid in Chrome and Edge

buyerscoupon.jpg
    800 x 283 - 25K
    Noah LGP said:

I try with Yukio for Lee 8 and Genesis 8 Male(s) , the coupon is not valid in Chrome and Edge

Worked for me on that one, too.

• I've tried numerous combos and such and it's not working. I am so frustrated. I've cleared cache, history and such. Signed in and out. Took out any PC+ items that were on sale out of my cart just in case that was what was triggering that couping is not valid error message. 

Worked.

Noah LGP said:

Worked for me on that one, too.

I never use Edge so there is no previous cache or cookies from Daz.

• jmtbankjmtbank Posts: 164

Still getting the banner alert, but the code is not working for me as others have said.

• Worked.

Guess I won't be spending any money then. yes

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,800
    edited March 2019

tested and didn't work for me either

Capture.JPG
    1936 x 1048 - 147K
    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • gishzidagishzida Posts: 27

Coupon does not work in Firefox for Xubuntu nor Chromium for Xubuntu . I usually use Firefox on Xubuntu for all of my DAZ purchases [note that there were no Daz cookies in Chromium since I don't use Chromium on the Daz site] and then download them on my Win7 rendering machine. I'd say the coupon has expired or there is something flakey on the host side of things.

• y3kmany3kman Posts: 765
    edited March 2019

The coupon also doesn't work for me. The message is dated March 15. Is the coupon already expired?

Post edited by y3kman on

Maybe it's the "three days" thing? I didn't buy anything new since Friday, so today would be more than three days without a new purchase...?

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750
    BeeMKay said:

Maybe it's the "three days" thing? I didn't buy anything new since Friday, so today would be more than three days without a new purchase...?

would be a bit tough, as the message seems to have been sent on the 15th but arrived in my inbox only today... so I'm not being able to use that code due to the message being delivered late?

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,316
    y3kman said:

The coupon also doesn't work for me. The message is dated March 15. Is the coupon already expired?

Mine is also dated 15 March but it works for me. Wonder when it expires and whether it is single or multi use ?

• ShanarahShanarah Posts: 94

Not working here either.  Google Chrome on Windows 7. I don't have time this morning to try other browsers, so I'll have to wait until I'm home and see if the offer is working and still active then.

active buyer.JPG
    1919 x 960 - 140K
    BeeMKay said:

would be a bit tough, as the message seems to have been sent on the 15th but arrived in my inbox only today... so I'm not being able to use that code due to the message being delivered late?

Yes, it only popped up here today as well, or I would've used it on my purchase then.

But I guess the best is to wait and see until the guys and gals in DAZ-Central ride into the office and sort this out.

• DripDrip Posts: 1,133

Worked for me, Firefox on Win10. Must say, I'd find it a bit odd if the functioning of the coupon somehow relied on browser/OS (though not impossible, I've seen really odd results depending on browser/OS when I was still developing websites).

Did you try adding and removing a random item AFTER applying the coupon? Just to see whether everything gets properly posted to the servers when done in that order?

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,426

just got it, tried it, and it worked on a new today release.
    and still new release of madness
    and a Luxurious House Boat 

using Chrome

• Prince WaoPrince Wao Posts: 373

It's not working for me, either, but neither should it as it shouldn't have been offered to me in the first place as it states:

=======

Our records show that you have purchased one or more New Releases in the last 3 days. To show our appreciation for your support

please enjoy AN EXTRA 10% OFF* YOUR ENTIRE CART!

Just use coupon code:

BUYERS-CLUB

=======

It shouldn't have been offered to me as I've not purchased any new releases in the last 3 days!