Kayima for Genesis 1

SassanikSassanik Posts: 340
edited December 1969 in Freebies

She is based off the Omo tribes of Ethiopia, but I have take rather liberal liberties with her makeup and scarification. She is available at ShareCG
She comes with
1 morph
2 eye mats (sorry no reflections for them)
5 White spot makeup options for the face
2 torso white spot makeup options
5 facial scar options
1 limb scar option
3 torso scar options

Enjoy!

Amy

Kayima3.jpg
1000 x 1092 - 1M
Kayima2.jpg
1000 x 1092 - 1023K

Comments

• ZamuelNowZamuelNow Posts: 753
    edited December 1969

She looks good overall but I have three issues:
    -Eyes don't seem to be loading/they're pointing to the wrong folder.
    -I don't think the baked in shadows are a good idea for the inner thigh and under the breast. Even without a nude render, some things like swimsuits or superhero outfits can show off these lines, especially if any variance is made to the morph. I think it's better for the light itself to handle these shadows and if they are to remain then they should be subtle.
    -There is little variance between the palms/soles and the rest of her skin. It's a bit of a recurring problem with some dark skin characters though there are examples of vendors who get it right. It's worth noting as the example shows that there's variance in just how light it has to be--there just needs to be that difference.

I'd still recommend her though I offer a proposal of sorts--make a version of G2F. There's a lack of freebie skins on the V5 UV for non Caucasian ethnicities. This would fill a pretty under-served niche, especially if the palms/soles get adjusted.

• SassanikSassanik Posts: 340
    edited December 1969

I will see if I can convert her to G2F.
    I will see what I have wrong with the eyes, I won't be able to do that for a couple of days yet.
    Thank you kindly for all the comments and suggestions!

Amy

• SassanikSassanik Posts: 340
    edited December 1969

@Zamuel updated her hands and feet to have a more realistic color.
    I am not 100% happy with the color, but its an improvement. I think.

Updated Amandi and Kayima to have more realistic color on the feet and hands. Just needs to be re-downloaded and installed, that was the only change made.

Amy

• ZamuelNowZamuelNow Posts: 753
    edited December 1969

I haven' had a chance to do anything with either yet but the update is greatly appreciated.