Amandi for Genesis 1

SassanikSassanik Posts: 340
edited December 1969 in Freebies

A new character for Genesis..... Amandi!

She comes with:
9 makeups, plus 2 funky paint options
9 lip colors
5 eye colors

I also included a morph, which I tried to get extra fancy with! If I did it right it should show up as a slider under shaping Actor>Female (*crosses fingers* it seems to work most of the time on my computer, but not always)

I have uploaded her to ShareCG

Note: the eyes don't have reflection maps, but you can add on pre-made ones.

If you have any questions please let me know! Otherwise enjoy!

Amy

Amandi.jpg
1000 x 1092 - 1M
Amandi_Face.jpg
1000 x 1092 - 875K

Comments

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Nice effort. Sending a PM.

• SassanikSassanik Posts: 340
    edited December 1969

Thanks! I will get to work on those issues! I swear everything seems like its correct but I always seem to miss something!

Amy

edited December 1969

Okay I think everything is fine, I could not find anything specific with the mats, but repacked it, please let me know if the materials are not working right.

I am not sure why the slider is not showing up, it shows up on my computer, you do need Genesis and Genesis Evolutions Body and Head Morphs for the shape to work correctly.

Amy

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Okay I think everything is fine, I could not find anything specific with the mats, but repacked it, please let me know if the materials are not working right.

I am not sure why the slider is not showing up, it shows up on my computer, you do need Genesis and Genesis Evolutions Body and Head Morphs for the shape to work correctly.

Amy

nope ... sending another PM

edited December 1969

Ah hah! I tracked down the issue, there was a misnamed file in the Runtime/Textures folder, I have fixed it and uploaded to ShareCG. It should work correctly! It you are having a problem and don't want to redownload it, you just need to change the folder name in >Runtime>Textures>BD Amandi to BD Amadi, apparently I forgot the "n" when I was making the file in the first spot! Doh!

Thanks for your patience and the help!

Amy

• ZamuelNowZamuelNow Posts: 753
    edited December 1969

No time to test right now but noting my interest and I'll be looking into her and Kayima soon.

edited December 1969

Funky Face Paint!

I did not get a picture of her funky face paint options in the promo images.

So here is what it looks like!

Amy

Amandi_Painted.jpg
    500 x 546 - 40K
    edited December 1969

Updated her and Kayima to have more realistic color on the feet and hands. Just needs to be re-downloaded and installed, that was the only change made.

Amy