High-fashion Pants, Shirts, Jewelry and Glasses Outfit

View of Clothing

A set I'd hoped to sell here. It didn't work out and now I'm offering it for free. I pair of pants with a belt and long wings, 2 shirts, a chocker, a pair of earrings, and a eyeglasses, all for G8F. 

Available here.

Here it is in action (with the glasses and textures, although not the included texture—that one's coming later):

clothing and glasses posed in room.

The chair is also available as a freebie.

Comments

• stuthursostuthurso Posts: 192

Wow, that is a stunning outfit!  So kind of you to offer it as a freebie.  

• It is quite lovely. Thank you for sharing.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,162

Wow, thank you very much for this gift! It looks great.

• Thank you for this, it's very generous.

• Thanks, all heart

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,316

I did download it cause I would love to use it, however, due to having an older computer can't use dforce. Can this be used without dforce?

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,030
    edited March 2019

Thank you for your generosity! And I'm sorry about the struggle with becoming a PA here :(.

Post edited by FenixPhoenix on
  • I did download it cause I would love to use it, however, due to having an older computer can't use dforce. Can this be used without dforce?

Yes, but the wings, in particular, will be harder to use. There are a fair number of bones in them for posing, but dForce really makes a difference with them. 

Thanks and will remember that. Working on getting a new computer, but going to be a while yet before I can get one, have to make due in the meantime.

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146

Hmmm, quite nice looking but I don't see a data folder!  I think that's missing from the zip!  

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 1,995

Thanks and will remember that. Working on getting a new computer, but going to be a while yet before I can get one, have to make due in the meantime.

__And also You could consider an Refurbished_
    Dell has good deals on these _
    HP also offer refurbs, and both Dell and HP offer new machine guarantees with them

_ It could be well worth a look _

I only do second hand, it's all I can afford...lol it's rare I can afford new unless there is a really decent sale somewhere. Also my son in law owns and operates a computer shop and basically does business all over the rprovince, so he gets lots of second hand parts that he can reuse for me if they work with my computer. Sometime this summer, buying one item at a time, they are going to build me a new computer that can handle all these new Daz options, will take a bit depending on where we can find the parts needed.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,348
    edited April 2019

It looks lovely and I would like to have it and the texture sets BUT my Avast antiirus is blocking connection to the download site and states that it is infected with URL:Blacklist So, I'm not sure if there currently is a problem with DA downloads or not

Post edited by Charlie Judge on

My system is quite sensitive Charlie, I would have gotten a pop up telling me it's not good if it was not a good idea.  Just my opinion 

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,348

I'm not sure if was a glitch with Avast or a problem with the download server but now I was able to download the files without a problem. Maybe it has been fixed or maybe this time I hit a different download server

Glad it worked out for you! 

• Thank you so much for the outfit. I was working on my Rih-Rih when I ran across this post.

Rih-Rih Postin 01.jpg
    420 x 560 - 272K