How To Modify Lips of Bridget 8

Bridget 8 comes with a lip structure that I can't figure how to straighten out. I have attached an example from a product promo pick.image

That center gap between the upper and lower lips is what I would like to change to a 'normal' meeting of the lips. I have some lip morphs for Genesis 8, but I can't seem to completely modify them.

Can anyone help me with how to change the Bridget 8 lips?

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,601

If you have the basic genesis 8 female head morphs, then click on the head and go to the mouth section and there is a lips part center dial. turn the parameters off and then you can dial it backwards a bit to close the lips.

• IceScribeIceScribe Posts: 690

Hi Michael, 

Thank you for such speedy and useful advice. It has made a big difference. 

Cheers,

Martha

NP, glad it helped. yes

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,338

Thank you, FSMCDesigns. Certain PAs' characters all have this center gap (maybe it should make them look 'sexeeh', but imo it doesn't), and I tried everything - now I know what to do.

NP caravelle. The main reason I know about this is I like it open and usually set it there when the PA doesn't, LOL.

• There are actually some women that normally have parted lips. There was an actress in the 90s that seemed to have to make a fair effort to keep them closed... teeth always showed at rest.
  • TaozTaoz Posts: 9,739
    There are actually some women that normally have parted lips.

You mean those that normally talk all the time? :P

• Taoz said:
    There are actually some women that normally have parted lips.

You mean those that normally talk all the time? :P

Come to think of it...she was pretty chatty. ;)