[Released] Universal Horns For Genesis 8 [Commercial]

Midnight_storiesMidnight_stories Posts: 4,112
edited March 2019 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Tutorial Video

“Universal Horns for Genesis 8 Males” is the new edition of the Universal Horns set from Midnight_stories. This set comes with an additional 5 sets of horns, giving you 12 sets in all. Each set of horns comes with additional morphs to give you a huge range of styles. There’s the 7 classic demon sets, 3 different forest types and 2 sci fi sets. All textured for Iray. There should be something for everyone. They will suit all shapes and with auto fit. There are 6 HD morph sets for Genesis 8 Male to help with fitting to the skull. Even try conforming 2 set at once. This is a must have for any fantasy scene. Be on the lookout for the matching Genesis 8 Female set. You get 5 more horn sets for the same price.

Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 492K
Popup05.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 480K
Popup06.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 447K
Main2.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 484K
Popup01gg.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 455K
Post edited by Midnight_stories on

Comments

• Midnight_storiesMidnight_stories Posts: 4,112
    edited March 2019

Promo2

Popup02.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 521K
    Popup01.jpg
    1915 x 1051 - 476K
    Popup02.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 605K
    Popup03.jpg
    1318 x 1405 - 437K
    Popup03.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 391K
    edited March 2019

Promo3

Popup04.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 532K
    AO.jpg
    2583 x 1165 - 455K
    Jeweled02.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 388K
    Popup08.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 478K
    Popup11.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 451K
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,702

Amazing!  The ram horns would be great for a Khnum inspired figure or a faun.

• jedijuddjedijudd Posts: 606

Looks great, another instant purchase

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037

Oh happy day! When and how much? :)

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,888

You know, I saw the title and went 'oh yawn, another set of universal horns, like I don't have a dozen of those already.'

But hot dang, those are awesome!

• ZippyGuitarZippyGuitar Posts: 792
    edited March 2019
    Oso3D said:

You know, I saw the title and went 'oh yawn, another set of universal horns, like I don't have a dozen of those already.'

Haha! I thought the same thing. But the thread was from Midnight Stories so I had to give it a look. Terrific, unique looking stuff I see myself using quite a bit. Awesome work, Midnight.
    Post edited by ZippyGuitar on
  • These look daringly creative, and inspirational!  I am sad, of course, that they are only for G8, but they are wonderful!  Go cry into my teacup, now...

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

One thing's for sure...they all sure do look horny! ;)

Great job! I'll keep my eyes peeled for 'em.

Laurie

• TraceSLTraceSL Posts: 519

looks great hope there is a massive horn set, something like these... 

horns.JPG
    1435 x 495 - 239K
  • XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421

And those crazily huge Tim Curry 'Legend' ones...

I enjoy the look of those segmented robotic ones! Makes me wonder if they could be angled down/repositioned to create an impression of cybernetic insectoid-type mandibles.

edited March 2019
    Oso3D said:

Yes Will I had them sitting there since last year and thought they were a bit of the same old stuff but did some brainstorming to add new types not just the same horn types you expect.

It was hard to figure out what was going to suit the best. In the end they are like conforming hair with HD morphs that will autofit to most shapes. there will be some sets you can combine

this is the long horns and Bull Horns with the goat materials applied to both. Thanks for the comments very inspiring!

Double Horns01.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 517K
  • ZippyGuitarZippyGuitar Posts: 792
    edited March 2019

These look daringly creative, and inspirational!  I am sad, of course, that they are only for G8, but they are wonderful!  Go cry into my teacup, now...

Admittedly, for a second I thought that, as I primarily still use G3 more than anything, but then I did a store search and found these: https://www.daz3d.com/universal-horns-for-genesis-3-male-s

How I have never seen Midnight's G3 horns I do not know, but I'm grabbing them soon.

Post edited by ZippyGuitar on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,702

Are they geografted?

• GlenWebb said:

These look daringly creative, and inspirational!  I am sad, of course, that they are only for G8, but they are wonderful!  Go cry into my teacup, now...

Admittedly, I sort of thought that, as I primarily still use G3 more than anything, but then I did a store search and found these: https://www.daz3d.com/universal-horns-for-genesis-3-male-s

How I have never seen Midnight's G3 horns I do not know, but I'm grabbing them soon.

Yes wait for my store to go on sale you'll get them cheaper.

• Are they geografted?

Only the the Martian Horns are geografted the rest have HD morphs that bring the skull out to match but you can turn off the HD morph with the Zero Horn pose if you want !

edited March 2019
    GlenWebb said:

Admittedly, for a second I thought that, as I primarily still use G3 more than anything, but then I did a store search and found these: https://www.daz3d.com/universal-horns-for-genesis-3-male-s

You could just parent them to Genesis 3 Female head, that way you keep the morphs for the horns and can move them back and forth and Up/Down. Here some I tried on G3F

Bull horns G3.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 584K
    Tree horns G3.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 564K

And it's out! YOINK

• Oso3D said:

And it's out! YOINK

:) it's doing well for a MM sale !

Sometimes a chair is just plumb evil.

Evil Chair.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 170K
  • Very Sexy !!!

• BoorsmanBoorsman Posts: 237

Please forgive me if this is the wrong place to post this.  I just bought the Universal Horns for G8M.  When I apply any of the horns whether undwr the base or wearables section, the morphs don't apply to my custom character.  Am I missing something?