It Problem to Install "Anatomy Pro Bundle"

After I Install "Anatomy Pro Bundle" By D.I.M.  I Don't See in My Library.

Help Me Please.

Thank You Sir.

Comments

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,262

The Anatomy Bundle is mostly in Poser format, so check under Poser Formats in the Content Library. If nothing is there, you need a Poser format library folder mapped in DAZ Studio.

Right-click on the Content Library tab, and select "Content Directory Manager". In the popup, you will see an expandable tree with Daz Connect Data, Daz Studio Formats, Poser Formats and Other import Formats. Expand the "Poser Formats" branch and see if you have a folder there. If there is no folder, right-click on "Poser Formats" and select "Add a Runtime directory". It should be the same path as the "DAZ Studio Formats".

• I'm pretty sure if you installed it via DIM, its going to be found in your Smart Content. This product is only compatible with Michael 4 and Victoria 4 character bases, so if you have another character selected that is from a different base, it probably won't appear in your smart content.

Assuming you have one or both of the aforementioned character bases, try going to your Content Library and looking for the components. Don't try to look under "A" for Anatomy, because it is a bundle of different products. For example, Michael 4 Internal Organs, I would look in the "M" folder contained under the Products folder in your Content Library tab. I could be wrong as I do not have this product, but that's one of the first things I would check.

• I guess I would've still been scratching my head wondering where the content was if this is the case.

• mrjo_7mrjo_7 Posts: 14
    NorthOf45 said:

The Anatomy Bundle is mostly in Poser format, so check under Poser Formats in the Content Library. If nothing is there, you need a Poser format library folder mapped in DAZ Studio.

Right-click on the Content Library tab, and select "Content Directory Manager". In the popup, you will see an expandable tree with Daz Connect Data, Daz Studio Formats, Poser Formats and Other import Formats. Expand the "Poser Formats" branch and see if you have a folder there. If there is no folder, right-click on "Poser Formats" and select "Add a Runtime directory". It should be the same path as the "DAZ Studio Formats".

The problem is not gone. I've tried it and I think it might support older daz3d versions. T T

I'm pretty sure if you installed it via DIM, its going to be found in your Smart Content. This product is only compatible with Michael 4 and Victoria 4 character bases, so if you have another character selected that is from a different base, it probably won't appear in your smart content.

Assuming you have one or both of the aforementioned character bases, try going to your Content Library and looking for the components. Don't try to look under "A" for Anatomy, because it is a bundle of different products. For example, Michael 4 Internal Organs, I would look in the "M" folder contained under the Products folder in your Content Library tab. I could be wrong as I do not have this product, but that's one of the first things I would check.

The problem is not gone. I've tried it and I think it might support older daz3d versions.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,164
    edited March 2019

Not every product installed through DIM will appear in Smart Content - like NorthOf45 says, you may need to access via Content Library instead.

Can you do a screenshot of the Content Directory Manager popup that NorthOf45 suggests - click on all the downward arrows to expand the branches and post it here?

Post edited by MelanieL on
  • MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,164
    edited March 2019

Actually I just switched on my other PC (where DAZ Studio is installed) and looked for myself. I can find the Michael 4 Skeleton, Internal Organs and Muscle Maps, Victoria 4, her Skeleton, Internal Organs and Muscle Maps and the DAZ Brain in Smart Content. The only one that is missing is the Michael 4 character.

V4 and the Skeletons appear in the "Figures" category, the Organs and Brain in the "Anatomy" category, the Muscle Maps in the "Materials" catergory - are you not seeing them there?

Post edited by MelanieL on
    MelanieL said:

Actually I just switched on my other PC (where DAZ Studio is installed) and looked for myself. I can find the Michael 4 Skeleton, Internal Organs and Muscle Maps, Victoria 4, her Skeleton, Internal Organs and Muscle Maps and the DAZ Brain in Smart Content. The only one that is missing is the Michael 4 character.

V4 and the Skeletons appear in the "Figures" category, the Organs and Brain in the "Anatomy" category, the Muscle Maps in the "Materials" catergory - are you not seeing them there?

In Smart Content, it's not the same. and I install Daz3d in new computer  it's not the same. i'm so sad T T

edited March 2019

I assume you are using DAZStudio 4.10. This product works in this version. First check if you have properly set up Poser Formats.

Open Content Directory Manager.

You will see something like this. Check if Poser Formats has a mapped folder.

If not, right-click on Poser Formats and select "Add a Runtime Directory...". It should be the same as the DAZ Studio folder. (Yours might be different than shown, depending on what you have on your system).

Accept the changes and click on Poser Formats in the Content Library (don't worry about Smart Content yet). You should see something like this:

Step 1.jpg
    330 x 475 - 37K
    Step 2.jpg
    461 x 505 - 53K
    Step 3.jpg
    461 x 505 - 51K
    Step 4.jpg
    657 x 355 - 32K
    Post edited by NorthOf45 on
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,944

In your DAZ Studio go to the

a) tab: Content Library

b) scroll in the left hand side of that tab until you get to: Products

c) click the arrow - scroll to D - scroll to  DAZ Brain

d) click the arrow - scroll to M - scroll to Michael 4 Internal Organs / Michael 4 Muscle Maps / Michael 4 Muscle Morphs / Michael 4 Skeleton 

e) click the arrow - scroll to V - scroll to Victoria 4 Internal Organs / Victoria 4.2 Muscle Maps / Victoria 4 Skeleton / Victoria 4.2 Muscle Morphs  

f) Alternatively you could also at the top of the Content Library tab search for the product names individually.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,944

Also, the Michael 4 product is in Smart Content too. It has a broken icon & is called 'Michael 4 Base Puppeteer StudioCF and has a preset called 'Michael 4.cr2'

Victoria 4 is listed as Victoria 42 Base with a preset called 'Victoria 4.2.cr2.

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449

To mrjo-7:  Did you install with DIM or through Connect?

NorthOf45 said:

I assume you are using DAZStudio 4.10. This product works in this version. First check if you have properly set up Poser Formats.

Open Content Directory Manager.

You will see something like this. Check if Poser Formats has a mapped folder.

If not, right-click on Poser Formats and select "Add a Runtime Directory...". It should be the same as the DAZ Studio folder. (Yours might be different than shown, depending on what you have on your system).

Accept the changes and click on Poser Formats in the Content Library (don't worry about Smart Content yet). You should see something like this:

yeah~ thank you sir. your answer so great and i success to install Anatomy Pro Bundle 

good answer. thank you so much.

yes I knew you could do it.