Missing Surfaces on Object

For context: Daz Studio public beta (Though I think this is an issue unrelated to it being the beta version)
As the post says I'm missing 6 surfaces on an object applied to an actor. I was messing around with their settings and had the viewport running in Iray mode. Next thing I know while daz stops responding to start using Iray, the surfaces I had selected are gone. (Or at least I think that's what happened.) And gone they have stayed, so I need to find a way to restore them. Now, I do have another computer with Daz installed, and everything is fine there, so if it's something like copying over a user file to fix it, I have a back-up.

Ex of missing options in surface tab:
Torso front (followed by it's subsets)
Torso back (followed by it's subsets)

I've tried a number of things such as overwriting the files for the object from the original package. As well as importing the database metadata from my other PC, and reinstalling the database dependancies on the PC with the issues.

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,601

I highly doubt DS can eliminate material zones. What figure or object are you using?

• AdvintAdvint Posts: 23
    edited March 2019

It's Genesis 8, and the object isn't a daz store product. I would say that most likely I did something without realizing it, but I'm really just looking for ways to restore it.

Edit (3-4-2019): I don't really know how I resolved my particular issue, but I did. I again believe that it was all down to something I personally did, and not a Daz issue. Perhaps even an issue caused by me in relation to this particular product.

Post edited by Advint on