Manual Download Missing In The DP The Girl 6, Females Shaders Bundle For DP SF Siren Outfit Carrara

Jay_NOLAJay_NOLA Posts: 1,145
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

I tried to post this yesterday but it never showed up.

I bought the The DP The Girl 6, Females Shaders Bundle and the manual download is missing for the DP SF Siren Outfit Carrara Shaders: (.CBR). All the other shaders in the bundle can be manually downloaded just not those.

I'm not sure if the DP SF Siren Outfit Carrara Shaders: (.CBR) can be download via the DIM.

Comments

• ringo monfortringo monfort Posts: 945
    edited December 1969

Jay_NOLA said:

I bought the The DP The Girl 6, Females Shaders Bundle and the manual download is missing for the DP SF Siren Outfit Carrara Shaders: (.CBR). All the other shaders in the bundle can be manually downloaded just not those.

I'm not sure if the DP SF Siren Outfit Carrara Shaders: (.CBR) can be download via the DIM.

Hi,

You are right. I'm to email someone at DAZ3D see if they can correct this one.

Regards

• ringo monfortringo monfort Posts: 945
    edited December 1969

Jay_NOLA said:

Hi,

You are right. I'm to email someone at DAZ3D see if they can correct this one.

Regards

Problem has been resolved and everyone that has purchase the bundle should be able to dlownload it now.

Thank You.