Superheroes Rebooted - Renders Assemble

This discussion was created from comments split from: Superheroes Rebooted - Ready to Rrrrrender?.

Comments

• Worked on a cape this morning.

Very nice flow to it. Good job. Is this dynamic cloth?

• OK here's what I found in a quick search. Compare Panko's to those at CGTrader, Yobi3D (but hurry, as the site shuts permanently tomorrow), and Free3D; all have choices. Some are more free than others, but some of the extemely cheap ones look much better than some of the free ones. You don't have to go super premium. I'd suggest downloading all the free ones in .obj format, then you can import them into DAZ and see how they look relative to each other.

DUH I forgot to mention something kind of important. When you go to those three sites, search for "Steyr AUG" and "Colt Anaconda." You'll find them. Sorry!

Great Renders Everyone!

I missed out on the Yobi3D website. What happend? My search skills are not so great, I did find a Steyr AUG looking gun in the Rendero area you pointed me to but it's a bit steep priced, good stuff just I'm not in a good place to be buying stuff. I found a Steyr AUG free on the other site you sent me too and downloaded it but it didnt have obj, only fbx, and when daz imported it, parts of the gun was missing. The good news though, I dug into my runtime and found that a set I bought a while back has a revolver that is just called Magnum, and it looks very much like the Colt Anaconda, the gun comes from a set called Omega Huntress X

I've decided to make my own whip, working on it now; and I made her hat today.

That is a very attractive hat and hat band. The gemstone is very nice touch of bling.

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037

Worked on a cape this morning.

Very nice flow to it. Good job. Is this dynamic cloth?

Nice! :)

• Yes I made the cape dynamic but not dforce, and thaks for the complement on the hat!

I might work on the cape some more but make it a figure with lots of movement morphs; those that understand dforce can turn it dforce, I guess right?

edited March 2019

Bummer about no dforce.

Here is a recent pic of mine utilizing DAZ figures in  my homage to the Byrne era X-Men I grew up with....

X-Men - Family -Web.jpg
    435 x 648 - 323K
    Post edited by RKane_1 on
  • Silent WinterSilent Winter Posts: 3,635

Yes I made the cape dynamic but not dforce, and thaks for the complement on the hat!

I might work on the cape some more but make it a figure with lots of movement morphs; those that understand dforce can turn it dforce, I guess right?

you can make anything dforce - but it doesn't always work well. Generally though, if it'll work in a dynamic thing like poser dynamics then it'll also work in dforce (is it one piece with no overlapping geometry?)

You don't need to rig it for conforming in order for it to work in dforce - Daz requires dforce assets in the store to also be conforming to make it easier to use (and for those who can't use dforce for one reason or another).

RKane_1 said:

Bummer about no dforce.

Here is a recent pic of mine utilizing DAZ figures in  my homage to the Byrne era X-Men I grew up with....

Cool - love the X-Men, particularly that line-up

edited March 2019

And here is a Black Panther...

BlackPanther-Hometurf-Web.jpg
    436 x 648 - 337K
  • Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,422
    RKane_1 said:

That is amazing!  Great job, the enviroment looks perfect and the pose is spot on.  Where did you get the suit, if I may ask?

RKane_1 said:

That is amazing!  Great job, the enviroment looks perfect and the pose is spot on.  Where did you get the suit, if I may ask?

Can't really say out loud for fear of repercussions. The thread post would likely be pulled as the website in question is....well....some feel questionable. :)

edited March 2019

Work in Progress

So-Ready.jpg
    825 x 825 - 131K
    edited March 2019

X-Men Final

X-Men - Family Values - Web.jpg
    432 x 644 - 318K
  • TaziraiTazirai Posts: 36

Captain Marvel I did this weekend.

higher further faster 2.jpg
    867 x 858 - 265K
    Tazirai said:

NICE! TerrMcG for the costume? Which figure is that?

Psylocke in a redone Classic Armoured version.

Outback8.jpg
    1372 x 859 - 1M
    RKane_1 said:
    Tazirai said:

NICE! TerrMcG for the costume? Which figure is that?

guhzcoituz suit, Character is https://www.daz3d.com/fwsa-sharah-hd-for-olympia-8

Hair I forgot lol.

Tazirai said:

Psylocke in a redone Classic Armoured version.

Nicely done! :)

• ServantServant Posts: 756

Manhunter from Mars

J'onn J'onnz, Manhunter from Mars.

edited March 2019

My latest....

Spiderverse - Web.jpg
    432 x 644 - 408K
  • ServantServant Posts: 756

Big Red Cheese

• RKane_1 said:

Work in Progress

OMG! Really cool! Will this become a product with other options available??
  • GregoriusGregorius Posts: 397
    edited March 2019

Here's are my two latest Superman renders!

Superman6TM2.jpg
    900 x 900 - 382K
    Superman3TM2.jpg
    900 x 900 - 367K
    Post edited by Gregorius on
  • plasma_ringplasma_ring Posts: 1,020

He looks awesome! :D

The only thing I got Bruce for his 80th birthday was another year of me meddling in his love life, but I did finish working on a more classic-style Batsuit recently. Heavily inspired by the design in one of my all-time favorite miniseries

bats_tmg.png
    1200 x 846 - 490K
  • BrianP21361BrianP21361 Posts: 791

I haven't posted in a long time. Here's something from the past.

Spider-man and his Amazing Friends

Spider-man and His Amazing Friends.png
    1200 x 900 - 1M

^cool - used to love watching the cartoon of that as a kid :)

• dark-BuBdark-BuB Posts: 44

He looks awesome! :D

The only thing I got Bruce for his 80th birthday was another year of me meddling in his love life, but I did finish working on a more classic-style Batsuit recently. Heavily inspired by the design in one of my all-time favorite miniseries

Wow, that's really nice!!
    Which cape is it? 

• plasma_ringplasma_ring Posts: 1,020
    edited April 2019

Wow, that's really nice!!
    Which cape is it? 

Thank you! :D

The cape is from this: https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-wise-wizard-hd-clothes-for-genesis-8-males

I turned off the hood and removed the clasp ornament, then applied shaders from this set (the same one I used on his cowl, so it looks continuous).

Post edited by plasma_ring on
  • evacynevacyn Posts: 958
    RKane_1 said:

My latest....

Wow - that looks great! I've been wanting to do something similar (after watching the movie), but I haven't found a Spider-Gwen costume yet and my kitbashing didn't work out too well.

• evacynevacyn Posts: 958

I was finally able to find what I was looking for and put together this :)

spider-gwen-sm.png
    1200 x 900 - 2M
  • CricketCricket Posts: 434
    evacyn said:

I was finally able to find what I was looking for and put together this :)

Cool. Did you make the suit yourself?