Sunken Eyes Problem

I have never had issues with this before, suddenly with this G8 figure the eyes are sunken in. What parameter fixes this? I have tried eye size etc and the issue stays the same. I am usually able to have the figure look to their exrtreme left/right/up/down without this issue. Base figure is Teen Josie 8.  Plz help!

Screenshot 2019-02-23 at 12.04.40.png
1176 x 562 - 317K

Comments

• If this is happening with the base figure loaded from the Daz preset it suggests an add-on (moprh set or character) with incorrectly configured adjustments that are kicking in even when the morph they are meant to correct for is off. If you have recently installed one or more new characters or moprh sets try unbinstalling them one by one and see if that fixes the issue. If you've recently created a custom morph of your own and had to use Adjust Rigging to Shape you might try temporarily removing its .dsf asset files from the Data folder and see if that fixes the issue.

• If this is happening with the base figure loaded from the Daz preset it suggests an add-on (moprh set or character) with incorrectly configured adjustments that are kicking in even when the morph they are meant to correct for is off. If you have recently installed one or more new characters or moprh sets try unbinstalling them one by one and see if that fixes the issue. If you've recently created a custom morph of your own and had to use Adjust Rigging to Shape you might try temporarily removing its .dsf asset files from the Data folder and see if that fixes the issue.

ok wow thanks, i appreaciate your help. SO. I recently insalled a new character, which to be honest did stick out to me as the "red flag variable" in all this. But I couldnt think of a good reason why so...So this figure is a base Teen Josie with a face mix of about 4-5 other figures. The body has been morphed with parameter dials specific to the body, not by adding any other 'figure' to the body shape. The new figure added to the face is XF Jane. I will delete her and see what happens. I didnt create any custom morphs that have been saved and applied.

• Vanishot said:

If this is happening with the base figure loaded from the Daz preset it suggests an add-on (moprh set or character) with incorrectly configured adjustments that are kicking in even when the morph they are meant to correct for is off. If you have recently installed one or more new characters or moprh sets try unbinstalling them one by one and see if that fixes the issue. If you've recently created a custom morph of your own and had to use Adjust Rigging to Shape you might try temporarily removing its .dsf asset files from the Data folder and see if that fixes the issue.

ok wow thanks, i appreaciate your help. SO. I recently insalled a new character, which to be honest did stick out to me as the "red flag variable" in all this. But I couldnt think of a good reason why so...So this figure is a base Teen Josie with a face mix of about 4-5 other figures. The body has been morphed with parameter dials specific to the body, not by adding any other 'figure' to the body shape. The new figure added to the face is XF Jane. I will delete her and see what happens. I didnt create any custom morphs that have been saved and applied.

Im afraid Im still having this issue with the Teen Joisie pre-load, and about 3-4 other characters blended to create the face. Does this happen to other people?

• LenioTGLenioTG Posts: 2,118
    edited May 2019

I have black eyes issues when the figure is not at the center of the axis, but I've never seen this error!

Post edited by LenioTG on