TTF fonts are not loading HEXAGON

drmenardflanagandrmenardflanagan Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

even if i reboot...havent tried uninstall...still looking for a work around method...BTW...i already unchecked the bounding box only view tab...still wont display...help here guys only TTF are ever loaded on my windows 7 pro platform. Nvidia K4000(or 6000?) graphics board. this was working a few days ago before i tinkered with screen settings...

Comments

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

even if i reboot...havent tried uninstall...still looking for a work around method...BTW...i already unchecked the bounding box only view tab...still wont display...help here guys only TTF are ever loaded on my windows 7 pro platform. Nvidia K4000(or 6000?) graphics board. this was working a few days ago before i tinkered with screen settings...

? You mean that the #3 drop down arrow is showing no fonts at all?

If so, try installing Hexagon to the harddrive "outside" of the Programs folder. One can make a new folder for it on the C harddrive for example.

Every now and then one can also reset the preferences in Hexagon back to default ... close/open Hexagon ... change a few of the preferences back to as were desired and carry on.

reset.png
    622 x 514 - 28K
    click_the_space.png
    875 x 506 - 74K