Better way to focus the eyes... So they look like they are seeing...

Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
edited December 1969 in New Users

Are there any tips and tricks to focus the eyes of a model better so they look like they are actually looking at something or at another person rather than sort of gazing off into space? I have some trouble in this area, and wonder if any more experienced users have some advice!

Thanks

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Creat a NULL and name it Focus. Then select each eye in your Scene list and set it to POINT AT the Focus Null. After that move the Focus Null to a good bit behind whatever the figure is looking at. Do Spot Renders and adjust the Focus Null untill the eyes are as good as you can get them. Now do your full scene render.

Hope you can understand that and that it helps.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited June 2012

Jaderail said:
    Creat a NULL and name it Focus. Then select each eye in your Scene list and set it to POINT AT the Focus Null. After that move the Focus Null to a good bit behind whatever the figure is looking at. Do Spot Renders and adjust the Focus Null untill the eyes are as good as you can get them. Now do your full scene render.

Hope you can understand that and that it helps.

THANKS! =-) I shall try that. Sorry, I meant to post this in the new user help forum, but thank you so much for the tip anyway.

Post edited by Serene Night on
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Moved to New User Help Forum.