Request for Mousso's celebrity look alike Characters!

While Angelina Jollie, JLo or Jessica Alba gets at least 1 inspired character every generation, there's some celebrities that seem to be forgotten by artists. It would be nice to have new characters inspired by Kate Beckinsale, Jessica Biel, Cate Blanchet or Jennifer Lawrence.   

The recent mousso's celebrity characters are outstanding! I buy 1 every chance i have. I would love an Arwen character. Please Mousso, make an Arwen and Galadriel inspired Characters! :D 

a26f4e6c3894e0722106919765edb544.jpg
640 x 960 - 57K
Arwen-Fellowship-of-the-RIng-750x373.jpg
750 x 373 - 24K

Comments

• Beckinsale, definitely. I find the absence of Sarah Michelle Gellar and Juliet Landau an oddity, considering there are so many vampire-related products.

• namtar3dnamtar3d Posts: 237

Beckinsale, definitely. I find the absence of Sarah Michelle Gellar and Juliet Landau an oddity, considering there are so many vampire-related products.

I'm not vampires fan, but i would love to see a bundle of Hanna Valerious (Van Helsing movie) inspired outfit, character and hair.  

Another nice one would be Bryce Dallas Howard. (To make a Vampire or a Jurassic World heroine!) 

• How about a struggling vampire hunter with issues?
    wesleysnipes-blade.jpg
    1022 x 748 - 76K
    raven-xtra.jpg
    1800 x 2000 - 953K
    How about a struggling vampire hunter with issues?

That's pretty cool too. Specially because it could be the perfect match for Jessica Biel in a bundle. 

Also, i feel we need more "Walking Dead" characters, there's a Michone, an amazing Negan and Daryl, but unfortunately no Rick, Maggie, Glenn or Beth. 

• I would also like to see a Bryce Dallas Howard , model

• namtar3d said:
    How about a struggling vampire hunter with issues?

That's pretty cool too. Specially because it could be the perfect match for Jessica Biel in a bundle. 

Also, i feel we need more "Walking Dead" characters, there's a Michone, an amazing Negan and Daryl, but unfortunately no Rick, Maggie, Glenn or Beth. 

Where is there a Negan and Michone?
  • Dear artists! You seem to me somehow over-oriented to the US of A! Statistics and stuff such as the 007 Bond - Girl distribution are conclusive: FRENCH women!

Who is the best looking woman in the world ? - Crystal ...

L'eleganza del gusto: Monica Bellucci

Photo : Isabelle Adjani est presque méconnaissable sur ...

On the subject of celebrities finally a philosophical question: why always the same faces? I always think it's cool when my heroes do not look like the people in the movies....... but if anyone had Daz3D doubles of these beauties, I might have to reconsider this opinion.

Dear artists! You seem to me somehow over-oriented to the US of A! Statistics and stuff such as the 007 Bond - Girl distribution are conclusive: FRENCH women!

Who is the best looking woman in the world ? - Crystal ...

L'eleganza del gusto: Monica Bellucci

Photo : Isabelle Adjani est presque méconnaissable sur ...

On the subject of celebrities finally a philosophical question: why always the same faces? I always think it's cool when my heroes do not look like the people in the movies....... but if anyone had Daz3D doubles of these beauties, I might have to reconsider this opinion.

Well, Liv Tyler have french blood, her grandmother is french. :P 

• namtar3d said:

Well, Liv Tyler have french blood, her grandmother is french. :P 

... confirms my thesis.   wink

• retiretomauiretiretomaui Posts: 382
    edited February 2019

I believe there's a Belucci lookalike over at Render, could be wrong, though. I'd also love to see a Buck Rogers Erin Gray, for those who recall that fabulously campy sci fi show, and a Caprica 6/Tricia Helfer from Galactica. French? How about a really high quality Eva Green? 

Related image

Image result for caprica 6

Related image

Post edited by retiretomaui on

I believe there's a Belucci lookalike over at Render, could be wrong, though. I'd also love to see a Buck Rogers Erin Gray, for those who recall that fabulously campy sci fi show, and a Caprica 6/Tricia Helfer from Galactica. French? How about a really high quality Eva Green? 

Related image

Image result for caprica 6

Related image

A Mousso's Eva Green could be amazing. Anyway, Sangriart make an amazing work: 
    https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/sybilla-for-genesis-8-female/134829