Carnival Presets

Cayman StudiosCayman Studios Posts: 1,134
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I'm thinking of buying some of the Carnival stuff, including Carnival Presets (because I'm lazy). But I notice that Joint Flash for Midway Fun is included as a "Required Product". Now, as far as I can make out Joint Flash for Midway Fun is simply a texture for Midway Fun, so is there any particular reason it needs to be included? Does it have some other function not mentioned on the product page?

Comments

• JGreenleesJGreenlees Posts: 2,249
    edited December 1969

Joint flash is applied to some of the props in the set to make it different. Otherwise it would have looked completely static. You don't have to have joint flash if you don't mind the errors that pop up when loading and then you can apply the other textures from Midway fun

• Cayman StudiosCayman Studios Posts: 1,134
    edited December 1969

Joint flash is applied to some of the props in the set to make it different. Otherwise it would have looked completely static. You don't have to have joint flash if you don't mind the errors that pop up when loading and then you can apply the other textures from Midway fun

I'm still not sure I see the difference between it and a regular texture set, but I'll get it anyway to avoid those varmint error messages, dagnabit! Thanks.