Finding content installed only to runtime directory

Hi   I installed an asset I downloaded from shareCG.  I have done this before, but usually I know where to look for the asset in the Daz content menu because generally its under shaders or under a genesis figure, etc. This particular prop was installed only to the 'runtime' directory in my library directory. Under Runtime it had files in geometries, libraries and textures.  So in the Daz interface, where do I look to find the asset ? Thanks!

Comments

• jake_fjake_f Posts: 226

I have this question too.

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449

Content Library tab under Poser Formats.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,028

If there are files under Runtime/Libraries then it's most probably content in Poser format.

In that case you should find it in "Content library" tab (not Smart Content), in the "Poser Formats" section.

In the Poser library you will find the following main sections:

• Figures for rigged items like base figures (eg V4), clothes, conforming hair, complex environments with bones, ...
    • Props for static props
    • Poses for presets (poses, materials, morphs or character injections, ...)
    • Hair for prop hair (hair that you don't "fit to" but that you parent to the head)

There can be additional ones like Cameras, Lights, Faces, Hands... depending on the content you have.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

For the record, I am doing a workshop on custom categories and how to find your content quickly on March 9th. 

• thank you very much