The password you submitted was not correct. Um, yes it is.

quodaax_2364890quodaax_2364890 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

I cannot change any password protected settings for my forum account as the system won't recognize my correct password. Any suggestions?

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,422
    edited December 1969

You should be able to do it here My account/ Account Dashboard/ Account Information

• quodaax_2364890quodaax_2364890 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    You should be able to do it here My account/ Account Dashboard/ Account Information

Sorry, I meant to say that's already where I was and it still gives me the error. The password I'm entering there is right, it simply won't recognize it. I'm able to log in and purchase item in the store just fine, but I cannot change any pw protected forum settings. It's a forum glitch I'm sure or a cookie thing, who knows.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,114
    edited October 2013

If you are wanting to change your forum name you need to send me a PM with the name you want, plus a couple of alternatives in case it's taken. The user control doesn't work, even though it's there - sorry for the confusion. Though I am on the point of logging off, so it wouldn't get done until tomorrow I'm afraid.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

What password protected forum setting do you wish to change?

• quodaax_2364890quodaax_2364890 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

If you are wanting to change your forum name you need to send me a PM with the name you want, plus a couple of alternatives in case it's taken. The user control doesn't work, even though it's there - sorry for the confusion. Though I am on the point of logging off, so it wouldn't get done until tomorrow I'm afraid.

Excellent, thank you.