Zeddicus featured artist section not giving discount...

SpitSpit Posts: 2,342

Only one item showing on page gives the 50% discount, the others have a 'New' flag  and don't. If they're not eligible why are they there?

Comments

• Looks like none of the featured PA tiles are filtering out New items, I guess it's the way the links were set up. I'll flag it up, though I doubt it will seem an urgent issue since the promo does say the new items are excluded.

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342

Looks like none of the featured PA tiles are filtering out New items, I guess it's the way the links were set up. I'll flag it up, though I doubt it will seem an urgent issue since the promo does say the new items are excluded.

Thanks for response. Yeah, they're not eligible but it can be confusing.

• There are a lot of other non-new items in Zedicuss's store but they only have a 40% discount and don't show don't show up on today's 50% off "select items" sale page. Also the same with IG3D_Lotus. It's probably to avoid stacking with another sale but it really is pretty confusing to see basically just new items on the sale page.

• There are a lot of other non-new items in Zedicuss's store but they only have a 40% discount and don't show don't show up on today's 50% off "select items" sale page. Also the same with IG3D_Lotus. It's probably to avoid stacking with another sale but it really is pretty confusing to see basically just new items on the sale page.

Yes, Zeddicuss is a featured PA in several promotions that are currently running so in order to avoid overlap some of the pickings are thin.