[Released] WarHawk Military Warbird [Commercial]

The WarHawk warbird is now available at air fields near you! laugh There's also a texture pack for 5 more different looks. Fly the friendly skies!!

https://www.daz3d.com/war-hawk-military-aircraft

https://www.daz3d.com/war-hawk-military-aircraft-texture-pack

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,558

Nice looking P-40, I might actually get this now that I can handle the way you texture thanks to Scene optimizer.

They have a beautiful P-40N down the road from my house at The Cavanaugh Flight Museum

Interesting choices for the additional paints, although not sure on their accuracy. "Old Crow" is an actual P-51 aircraft and you have the markings and paint of a Corsair on this P-40, something I have never seen even though it was used in the Pacific Theatre. Might have been a better open to also/instead have a layered blank texture set for purists to paint their own with your added details, that is usually an option in the Flightsim community with commercial addons.

Is the Me-109 in the background coming out later?.

We really need a pilot uniform to make these usuable, just saying.

• Pilot uniform is being developed. Me-109 might be up next to upload and Daz testing. Thanks for your comments. smiley

• Me-109 might be up next to upload and Daz testing.

Good news! Which 109 variant is it, I couldn't quite make out enough details from the promo pic.

Great to see an accurate P-40 model, with all those texture options. Too late to buy it this week, I already bought my regular cartful, but maybe next week.

• I am going to guess it's the G variant...but I'll be taken to task for that statement soon enough prolly. laugh

• I am going to guess it's the G variant...but I'll be taken to task for that statement soon enough prolly. laugh

Actually, as long as it isn't the post-war Spanish version — which appears in lots of war films sporting its obvious Merlin (British!) engine — I'm not too fussy. An Emil or Gustav would be great.

• HeavyRayHeavyRay Posts: 170
    edited February 2019

Another AMAZING offering...   Your skill/vision is inspiring and the products are superb!!!

Post edited by HeavyRay on
  • GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,481

This looks Fan-Freakin-Tastic!

• Thank you Heavy and Grey your comments are appreciated. smiley