Glich ? Help please...

LasciareLasciare Posts: 184
edited February 2019 in The Commons

In the section "What an animal" New Releases, it is written "Owners and Buyers of ‘Tasha 8’ or any of her Bundles get anEXTRA 20% OFF* these New Releases". I bought Tasha 8 Bundlle some hours ago, but the EXTRA 20% OFF does not apply on Pose Architect for Genesis 8 Female(s). Is it a glich or do I have to wait longer?

Post edited by Lasciare on

Comments

• I think you might have had to have the other product in your cart at checkout to get the discount.
  • LasciareLasciare Posts: 184
    edited February 2019

Then, they should not say owners and buyers. Otherwise, it would be misleading...

Post edited by Lasciare on
  • Owners are the people who bought on the first day, buyers are the people who buy on the second or subsequent days (after the offer in question started running). If you have already checked out with tasha and can't do a combined order pelase open a Sales Support ticket.

• James_HJames_H Posts: 1,008

I have opened a sales ticket. I'm not finding it very helpful, as they want to refund the second order and then get me to buy tasha again, I think. However I've hit the weekend so can't get confirmation. Am I then supposed to get a refund on the second Tasha?

I do feel this is an unhelpfully worded promotion. 

It has wasted my time, which is OK: my dime. Presumably it is wasting Sales Support time which is costing Daz money. Bit baffled as 'Owners' either means something or it doesn't.

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151
    edited February 2019
    jash147 said:

I have opened a sales ticket. I'm not finding it very helpful, as they want to refund the second order and then get me to buy tasha again, I think. However I've hit the weekend so can't get confirmation. Am I then supposed to get a refund on the second Tasha?

I do feel this is an unhelpfully worded promotion. 

It has wasted my time, which is OK: my dime. Presumably it is wasting Sales Support time which is costing Daz money. Bit baffled as 'Owners' either means something or it doesn't.

As long as you are already in contact with them, just keep asking them to explain until you understand. Tell them what you understood from what they said and ask if that is correct.

Post edited by Cris Palomino on
  • James_HJames_H Posts: 1,008

I have, but it is the weekend, so I'm assuming no reply until Monday. But if this the case, it doesn't make much sense as the promotion says 'owner', and I own the product: having a requirement that I buy it a second time seems, to put it mildly, counter-intuitive: and wasteful of staff time for Daz.

• Probably so..on waiting for Monday.