All 7 Pro Bundles $40.49 in Fast Grab

In case you do not visit fast grab very often do not miss out on this deal!

Comments

• I was so excited to see this, then I realized I have every G7 Pro Bundle. LOL.

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,467

still out of my budget after all the rest that has been on sale the last week

• I don't see any pro bundles there.  Oh yeah, never mind wink

• Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,559
    edited February 2019

It's very expensive for old content when you know they reached $28.34 (79% off) 1 month ago and $18.89 (86% off) in July

Post edited by Noah LGP on
  • Alsas, they're out of my budget. :(

• ps2000ps2000 Posts: 278

Shouldn't the platinum club discount (30%) also be deducted?

I only get the normal 70% flash discount and nothing more.

• ps2000 said:

Shouldn't the platinum club discount (30%) also be deducted?

I only get the normal 70% flash discount and nothing more.

Most coupons/discounts don't work on Fast Grabs. I think that includes PC+

• JonnyRayJonnyRay Posts: 1,744

I got super excited, until I looked and realized it is $40 EACH ... not $40 for ALL of the G7 Pro Bundles. :) Wishful thinking.

• On the other hand there is a really huge sale going on on Telsa3DCorp items right now.  If there are some you wanted this would be a really good time to pick them up.

• sapatsapat Posts: 1,735

Those prices seem way out of line for fast grabs.  Even the non-bundle stuff is expensive.  Why do they put such expensive stuff in there when a lot of use got those for free a few months ago when we bought some Pro Bundle?  I don't get it.

• cdpro_2831bbd990cdpro_2831bbd990 Posts: 1,430
    edited February 2019
    To really get the best deals, you have to monitor Daz all the time. Sales happen at varying prices every day. You have to estimate when the price is at its lowest then pounce...lol Its a lot like speculating stocks.
    Post edited by cdpro_2831bbd990 on
  • sapat said:

Those prices seem way out of line for fast grabs.  Even the non-bundle stuff is expensive.  Why do they put such expensive stuff in there when a lot of use got those for free a few months ago when we bought some Pro Bundle?  I don't get it.

I'm willing to bet there are many who didn't. There are quite a few customers. ;)