Problem with dForce Twilight Outfit ?

Hey all,I was wondering if anyone is having a problem with the dForce Twilight Outfit . It keeps exploding on me. I downloaded it thru the download manager thing which I usually don't use. I thought it was my computer but when I tried a different dforce dress it worked fine. Any help would be great. Thanks

Comments

• Can you give more information on what your workflow is that leads to this? Figure used, simulation settings, pose, going from default pose to final pose or a modified to final?

• Can you give more information on what your workflow is that leads to this? Figure used, simulation settings, pose, going from default pose to final pose or a modified to final?

Ok I used the Tasha 8 figure and the basic V8 also. I used the default setting to simulate with both a single pose and animation set at 30 frames neither worked.

• and you are starting from the zero pose? What version of DS is this - Help>Troubleshooting>About Daz Studio?

• MsteneMstene Posts: 30

Yeppers;  Having the same issue.  Have tried Tasha and default G8, even at a zero pose it seems to blow up on me, with nothing in the scene but Genesis 8 female and the dress  =(     This is in Daz 4.10.0.123  and the 4.11.0.290 versions.  Both using animation timeline and current frame in multiple attempts.  Start Pose off.  All other settings at default. 

• It's hard to imagine this one passed QC

• Yes, it errors out for me too in 4.10.0.123, after a long list of springs shorter than the offset. However, although there's a weight map it is affecting only the dress near the strap attachment points - if I go into the Surfaces pane and zero Dynamic Strength on all surfaces bar Sleevs and Dress then it works.

• Yes, it errors out for me too in 4.10.0.123, after a long list of springs shorter than the offset. However, although there's a weight map it is affecting only the dress near the strap attachment points - if I go into the Surfaces pane and zero Dynamic Strength on all surfaces bar Sleevs and Dress then it works.

This seems to work. Thank you for the easy fix.

• MsteneMstene Posts: 30

I discovered this last night as well after some playing.  "Immobilizing" all surfaces other than the dress and sleeves (Dynamic Strength to 0) as well as following the directions from another post here in the forums to lower bend stiffness from .50 to .25.  It seems the inclusion of a preset would be handy for this.