Medieval Morphing Dress sleeve morph question.

Mr Gneiss GuyMr Gneiss Guy Posts: 462
edited October 2013 in The Commons

It looks like there is a "Sleeve Short" morph, but I don't think any of the promos show it applied. Is it possible to shorten the sleeves to show the hands like in a bathrobe?

Post edited by Mr Gneiss Guy on

Comments

• VanguardVanguard Posts: 481
    edited December 1969

I'd like to see that too. The sleeves are what has kept me from picking this item up.

• Mr Gneiss GuyMr Gneiss Guy Posts: 462
    edited October 2013

I just realized that I spelled Medieval incorrectly in the subject. I can feel you all judging me, stop it! :roll:

Corrected now.

Post edited by Mr Gneiss Guy on
  • Mr Gneiss GuyMr Gneiss Guy Posts: 462
    edited December 1969

Vanguard said:
    I'd like to see that too. The sleeves are what has kept me from picking this item up.

Yes, I think it would work wonderfully as a bathrobe or dressing gown if the sleeves weren't as long. And there appears to be a morph that adjusts sleeve length, but I wonder if it does it enough.

• Thadeus72Thadeus72 Posts: 408
    edited December 1969

hi

i ve got the same problem

there is a dial but not enought to see the hand

but someone succeeded

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/30182/P180/

otherwise it's a nice product

• Pixel8tedPixel8ted Posts: 588
    edited October 2013

It's true to form for the period it represents. If you still want to make the sleeves shorter, you can click the gear icon beside the short sleeves morph to bring up the parameter settings dialog; remove the check mark beside "use limits"; then click accept. This will allow the slider to move beyond the creator's intended limits.

uncheck-use-limits-for-short-sleeves-morph.jpg
    402 x 487 - 87K
    Post edited by Pixel8ted on
  • Thadeus72Thadeus72 Posts: 408
    edited December 1969

thanks pixel8ted