Where Are The Update Threads?

Jay_NOLAJay_NOLA Posts: 1,145
edited December 1969 in The Commons

On the old forums they had some threads that had lists items that had been updated. The only one I could find on the new forum was the MetaData one for non-Genesis items.

Does any one know if a thread exists for Genesis product updates and any other product updates, aside from the MetaData one for non-Genesis stuff and has a link to them?

I've had no luck find them and am trying to figure out what has been updated and what hasn't been.

Comments

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Jay_NOLA said:
    On the old forums they had some threads that had lists items that had been updated. The only one I could find on the new forum was the MetaData one for non-Genesis items.

Does any one know if a thread exists for Genesis product updates and any other product updates, aside from the MetaData one for non-Genesis stuff and has a link to them?

I've had no luck find them and am trying to figure out what has been updated and what hasn't been.

There is no Product Updates forum ...
    There are no mails telling us that a product is updated ...
    We are left in the cold.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,832
    edited December 1969

The new online readmes do have a space for noting if there's been an update, but of course you need to know to look.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

I somehow can't see myself looking at all Readme's for things I've bought ...

• GreymomGreymom Posts: 1,104
    edited December 1969

I won't be able to check one by one either - WAY too many items! Note that Rendo allows you to sort your entire item list by date of last update, so you can check and download any that you don't have in moments. The artists also usually send out notices too. RDNA artisits send out update notices, and you can see updates in your purchase details.

Hint hint.

Just a running list, or a flag in the item list would be fine too.

• nightwolf1982nightwolf1982 Posts: 1,136
    edited December 1969

ANY kind of update system would be nice!! I have over 300 items in my history, no way do i want to sit through resetting all of that to find out what's been updated!

DAZ, PLEASE!! Give us some kind of heads up for product updates!

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited December 1969

I agree, that's just ludicrous!